New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya dapat online banking para iwas :headache:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dunno if this will be applicable, but some banks offer pick ups, and some banks, especially when there be a long line, i will just leave the "bag" to the teller and she will come back to be that afternoon or next day;

it is better if you have some inside friens to prevent queue, connection perhaps is the appropriate term, though you are not really over taking the line but you could or the bank could do something about your case;

if you arent satisfied with the banks' performance, change your bank=)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You could always choose another bank.

Sa totoo lang, mas mahaba ang mga pila sa mga EPCI-BDO banks. Siksikan talaga sa loob ng bank. Yung isang branch dito malapit sa amin, hanggang sa street na ang pila in some days.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i never opened at bpi and bdo precisely because parang palengke-public health clinic-pila sa sine ni sharon-gabby ang mga linya dito...kaya ng robinson's bank ako! walang tao..ganon rin katagal ang paghintay mo hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    about the preferred line, that's their idea of good service to those that really count... it also makes you want to be a preferred client which could mean consolidating all your accounts into BPI... i used to be a depositor of BPI because of their branch network. but it seems like they don't care about you unless you're a big client.

so i got fed up and switched to chinabank. they give really good service. they even arranged it such that i my sig cards would be available in the two branches i deal with so i can encash checks in both branches.

i also tried rcbc. their sig cards are online so they can verify your signature in any online branch!

i know that the strategy of most branches is to make available other services like phone banking and internet banking so there won't be so much people lining up at the branches. but i guess many people still prefer going to the branches for their transactions.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    You could always choose another bank.

Sa totoo lang, mas mahaba ang mga pila sa mga EPCI-BDO banks. Siksikan talaga sa loob ng bank. Yung isang branch dito malapit sa amin, hanggang sa street na ang pila in some days.
    sa Land Bank ko naman naexperience sobra dami ng kliyente siksikan talaga lalo na't pagdating ng sweldohan ng mga veterans at retired government employees. pero mas maganda pa ring pumila kung pera na - kesa bayad ka na eh pila pa rin...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    i never opened at bpi and bdo precisely because parang palengke-public health clinic-pila sa sine ni sharon-gabby ang mga linya dito...kaya ng robinson's bank ako! walang tao..ganon rin katagal ang paghintay mo hahaha!
    Robinson's Bank, kahit walang tao, mabagal serbisyo?

Ayos yan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ya..iisa lang ang teller nila..ang bagal pa..magrereceive lang ng late deposit na check 20mins.. dalawa lang kaming cliente naghihintay! ahahaha isa sa mga dahilan na masarap mabuhay talaga oo! ahahaha..ewan lang natin ibang branch ha...sa alabang ako...hihihi

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Hi sir buriroy. Kung ako sa yo magpapalit na ako ng bangko. I-close mo na account mo dyan sa arrogant na bangko na iyan. Ipakita mo na me customer right to choose ka. I have seen the arrogance of that bank and calloousness to the need and comfort of its client, malaki man o maliit.

I did this a long time ago i.e. closed my account, when they were still the leading bank. Sabi ko duon sa manager ng bank babagsak sila if they do not change their attitude and indifference to clients. Ayun nangyari na nga. Metrobank is now no. 1 I think.
    Actually, matagal ko na tinanggal pera ko sa BPI. But one of my business
    partner's accounts is with this bank. So I have no choice but to go there
    when I have to deposit money to his account.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Wala namang problema if the bank have many clients to serve, especially during lunch breaks and every 15th or end of the month. This means that they are patronized at maganda ang standing/performance ng bank.

But the issue at hand, I think is service to the client. Paano ba nila masusuklian ang mga cliente na nagpalaki sa kanila. At yung pagdami ng cliente during specific time and days, alam na nila yun. Di na bago yan, at paulit-ulit lang. They should anticipate and prepare for that. Dapat nuon pa nila ginawan ng paraan.

The preferred cient strategy is good but it has its downside. The best way to implement this, in my opinion, is to be discreet about it. And not to let the other clients feel that they are discriminated. Ang BPI, marami ng cliente nawala dahil dito, IMO. And I'm one of them.

What the banks can do at least are: 1. provide the clients with waiting chairs, 2. Provide them with something to read, like magazines and newspapers, 3. Or something to watch, like a TV set at the waiting area, 4. Utilize the number system so at least the client knows how long he/she will be waiting, 5. Over-lapping lunch and coffee breaks for the tellers so the number of tellers are at the maximum during the peak client presence, 6. Multi-tasking of supervisors so there can be additional tellers during extra-ordinary situations. Marami pa akong ibang paraan na na-i-isip just to address this problem.

It's so unfortunate that some banks, including BPI opted to be complacent and some chose to ignore these kind of complaints, calling it trivial.

If those remedies that I mentioned will be additional expense for them, so be it. They owe it to their clients, whether big or small.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Bank of P.I. - Parusa Na, Discriminatory Pa!