New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    syet.. anu nangyari gretzy?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh xenadrine and hydroxicut? hehe.. safe ba? over the counter lang ah... i think.. yung mga mas lumanang xena and hydro meron din ephedrine...

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    after she have taken the set of pills, she still cant eat, lost her appetite completely, became very thin and sickly

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    depende rin siguro sa resistence ng tao...

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    no, illegal drugs ang component eh, kaya nga di inaapprove ng bfad, bawal talaga!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by AC
    eh xenadrine and hydroxicut? hehe.. safe ba? over the counter lang ah... i think.. yung mga mas lumanang xena and hydro meron din ephedrine...
    my friend told me to try xenadrine & hydroxicut, pero it requires you going to the gym e... eh la nga ako time kze... i see results sa body ng friend ko, pero ive seen sa imbestigador na bawal daw ung xenadrine ata un, bec0z of ephedrine...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think those bangkok pills also have psychological side effects... my friend who stopped using the pills after losing so much weight nearly committed suicide buti na lang naagapan when she called one of our friends making "paalam" ... we put up our emergency 911 rescue team and went to her house to stop her! grabe nakakatakot!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the rumored components of bangkok pills is shabu...ever saw somebody on shabu na mataba?!?....same reason for the psychological side effect...it "burns" the brain neurons....

anyway there is no compromise for dieting. Kung gusto mo ng dramatic effect...get dr. bello help.

kung gusto mo ng natural, i suggest you consult a dietician (a really good one)....

kung itatrato kita na parang hayop (pasensya na animal nutritionist ako at hindi pang tao)...eto ang recommendations ko:

1) prefer foods which have high fiber (gulay) - you're body is effective enough in converting vegetable proteins to body tissues. the fiber would give bulkiness so the feeling of being busog
    2) reduce carbohydrate load - the reason why we can work is because our food gives us energy (mostly from fats or carbohydrates/sugars)
    more to follow if want....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bakit kse gusto ng mga tao shortcuts through pills eh. ayan tuloy.

isa pang magandang way to lose weight is bulking exercises muna for the first few months. pag mas malaki na muscles mo (dahil mas marami nabe-burn na calories), sabay banatan ng aerobics.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    pano ba pabibilisin ang metebolism? tabain ako eh, bagal ng metabolism ko

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
bangkok pills