New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    No need to hoard when simply rescheduling the delivery (from abroad) to arrive a few weeks later would accomplish the same thing without needed to stockpile the supplies somewhere.

The government's "taskforce" to find the source of the "lpg shortage" is laughable and pathetic. Their main effort should be to check the records, balancesheets and paper trails. Physical checks are pointless because these LPG companies wouldn't be stupid to stockpile hoarded supplies within their own compounds.
    I see, by then the government is stupid enough to do so just to show to the people that they are doing their best to monitor this

pathetic

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    I see, by then the government is stupid enough to do so just to show to the people that they are doing their best to monitor this

pathetic
    They are just doing a "show-and-tell" to make it look to the public they are doing "something" about the current problem. In short, they are just trying their best to "look-busy".

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ....tapos niyan uling naman daw tataas

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    They are just doing a "show-and-tell" to make it look to the public they are doing "something" about the current problem. In short, they are just trying their best to "look-busy".

hahahaha natawa naman ako dito ...

in that case i can ask my son to take a look at the storage and see if it still full or not lol

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    marami talaga sa kanila nag bibisi-bisihan. kita n'yo yung mga nasa senate at house of reps. amf yan ang pinasusuweldo natin para mag kwentuhan dun, makisawsaw sa mga inquiries na wala namang nagiging decision. dapat sa kanila alisin lahat :thud: presidente at mga mayor at barangay chairman na lang ipalit :munch:

pampagulo lang sila eh kaya pati LPG nadadamay :Off-Topic2:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede siguro mag hire na lang ako ng taxi then gamitin ko yun LPG niya na pang luto? hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i'm going against popular opinion here

there's no hoarding

there's really tight supply

as we all know, LPG is a product of refining crude oil

since global demand for gasoline, diesel etc has dropped, refiners have cut back on refining crude oil

damay pati LPG

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    pampagulo lang sila eh kaya pati LPG nadadamay :Off-Topic2:
    Buti its still something of national concern. Dati I remember meron Senate investigation into some official decision in one of the more crucial PBA games.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yang DOE, pag nasa TV, galit-galitan. Pero wala naman silang silbi......

Di na naman sila nasusunod.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the govt cannot do anything about it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Bakit walang mabiling LPG?