New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2522 of 2694 FirstFirst ... 242224722512251825192520252125222523252425252526253225722622 ... LastLast
Results 25,211 to 25,220 of 26932
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I HATE going to the bank. That's an instance when I wish I were rich para ako pupuntahan ng personal banker wherever I am for my transactions. Though sa bank namin HNWs/PWM, if they want to transact sa branch, sa upper floor sa building separate from the regular clients and they go the room/office of the personal banker. Not sure if they still have it now or cost cutting na din sila hehe. Our HNW clients mostly sa ibang bansa na nagba bank kaya sa former job ko, we closed our retail here in Manila

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 13th, 2021 at 09:55 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I HATE going to the bank. That's an instance when I wish I were rich para ako pupuntahan ng personal banker for my transactions.
    but are you going to allow that bank person into your house?
    hanggang gate lang ba siya?
    "mr. mobile teller, leave the money and the paper that i will sign, outside my gate. then back off to the other side of the road, so's i can go sign it and take the money."
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "mr. mobile teller, leave the money and the paper that i will sign, outside my gate. then back off to the other side of the road, so's i can go sign it and take the money."
    heh heh.
    Pandemic times - pick up niya na lang hahaha.

Usually kasi doc these HNW clients have their personal bankers so there is a relationship there na. Also our personal bankers come from good families din kasi they have to be able to establish a relationship with HNW clients so they have to more or less come from the same circle

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ako din i've been postponing going to the bank since last week. Shortened banking hours pa naman sila since the 2nd gcq. Usually pa naman pumupunta ako kapag alanganin oras para konti na ang tao.

Pre pandemic ok pumunta sa main bangko ko kasi parati libre ang kapeng barako. Bakit ka badtrip today?.

Hindi kasi sila unibank kaya personalized ang service and they really aim to please to compensate for their "daintiness" in the banking world.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i still frequently cry to the bank, which is literally next door from the office.
    free brewed coffee.
    at times nga, kitakits kaming white gowners, for coffee brake there.
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Depending how big the deposit is, branch manager ang pupunta.

May alam ako pinuntahan ng branch manager tapos may kasamang armored car to get the deposit of the VIP. Hehe
    heh heh.
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i still frequently cry to the bank, which is literally next door from the office.
    free brewed coffee.
    at times nga, kitakits kaming white gowners, for coffee brake there.
    heh heh.
    Buti pa bangko mo, tuloy pa din ang brewed coffee service nila doc. Iyong sa akin tinigil na para wala na tumambay sa lounge nila - w/c is understandable naman din.

Minsan nga nakiki-cr pa ako sa kanila. All the other banks i used to be a client of, hindi as gracious pag dating sa ganyan.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    The only bank I know of who has a coffee lounge is Sterling Bank.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Buti pa bangko mo, tuloy pa din ang brewed coffee service nila doc. Iyong sa akin tinigil na para wala na tumambay sa lounge nila - w/c is understandable naman din.

Minsan nga nakiki-cr pa ako sa kanila. All the other banks i used to be a client of, hindi as gracious pag dating sa ganyan.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    there is no coffee lounge in the bank i refer to.
    the brewery is a taller table beside the waiting chairs. while it is open to all, only a few costumers dare approach it for a cuppa.
    the bank manager says the beans are a brand name, (and whispers to me the familiar brand,) but they are not allowed to advertise it.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Di naman bad trip, sad lang. May nagtatayo ng bahay malapit sa min, magkakaroon na kami ng kapitbahay, although 1 to 2 lots away sila. My only concern is videoke. I just hope they are not a family of frustrated singers.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Bakit ka badtrip today?