New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Monodon
    mga pare paano paglagay ng image o picture near my entries? pasensya na ha, rookie pa kc ako dito.
    akala ko maglalagay ka ng image/pic ng ihing mabula
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he..he
    monodon, punta ka sa user CP
    then upload mo avatar mo,

kung under sa sig, you have to wait kasi disable yung images for signature.

and go to test drive thread para ma test mo,

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I am not sure I understand your symptoms. Bubbles in the urine stream is abnormal unless you have had a recent catheter or a recent cystoscopy ( looking in the bladder with a scope). More worrisome causes of bubbles in the urine include a severe urinary tract infection with a gas forming organism. ( usually in diabetics). More common is a connection of the bladder and bowel. This is called a enterovesical fistula ( enter means intestine and vescial is in reference to the bladder). This fistula can be caused by a tumor, a swallowed bone (fish or chicken most common) or Crohn’s disease. These are all serious and need urgent urological care. If you have bubbles in your urine stream, I would see your doctor ASAP.
    Foamy urine may indicate protein in the urine with or without infection, your internist can differentiate this.
    bring any physicians’ notes and lab test results that you may be able to obtain. These will help greatly.

This information is provided for general medical education purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bubbles in the urine (part 2)

Pneumaturia is the passage of gas mixed with urine, usually as a result of a fistula between the bowel and the bladder - a vesico-colic fistula.

The patient presents with dysuria and frequency, and may describe bubbles in the urine. There may be faecaluria.

Causes include:

diverticular disease
    Crohn's disease
    carcinoma of the colon or bladder
    rarely, gas-producing bacterial infection of the urinary tract

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir eyescube, wala po akong sakit. Hehehe. Naoobserbahan ko lang po sa mga public CR ito. So hindi natin alam kung kanino ang ihi.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mukhang Andami nating Doktor dito ahh,heh,heh,heh...

7. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    OT: i have been "absent" for a while. when I saw this post as I was browsing akanina, sabi ko na nga ba si Otep ang author eh!
    kamag-anak ito nung post na "when you take a leak and nag flush ka, sino mauunang matapos? "
    :D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    parang beer yan pag mabula, masarap .....nyahhh!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cj,

Grabe naalala mo pa yung "ihi drag racing" ha. Yung unahan kayo ng flush matapos. hehehe. Tagal na nun ha.

May kasunod pa ito. Yung part III. Promise. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kulay beer kasi,:freak:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bakit ang ihi may bula?