New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'm just wondering, would that bait car operation in the US work in a Philippines scenario?

For those who doesn't know bait car, a bunch of police operatives and undercover cops will use a car that's equipped with cameras, remote shutdown and remote lock. Leave it open in a ghetto neighborhood. Once a carnapper starts driving it cops will then remote shutdown the engine and remote lock the car and catch the carnapper.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hindi mag work yan dito, kasi ung carnapper sa pinas well connected sa pulis.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    hehehe, true! minsan nga pulis pa nga ang criminal!!!

alam ko meron mga matitino pulis pa, pero wag natin kalimutan, sa groupo, ang mali ng isa ay mali ng lahat!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I'm just wondering, would that bait car operation in the US work in a Philippines scenario?

For those who doesn't know bait car, a bunch of police operatives and undercover cops will use a car that's equipped with cameras, remote shutdown and remote lock. Leave it open in a ghetto neighborhood. Once a carnapper starts driving it cops will then remote shutdown the engine and remote lock the car and catch the carnapper.

that is called entrapment and will not stand in court. the law is always in favor of the criminal

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag na huliin yung carnapper ... i-dds na agad

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    huwag na huliin yung carnapper ... i-dds na agad
    pwede, nasa constitution yan, "a private person or peace officer may arrest anyone in the act of committing a crime!" arrest the damn lazy bastard and then shoot his ass in self defense :justice: :rip:

kainis kasi, ang lalaki ng katawan pag katatamad at di mag trabaho nalang ng marangal, perwisyo pa! :suka:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Aside from connection, ibang pulis sila pa ang ring leader ng syndicate.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    that is called entrapment and will not stand in court. the law is always in favor of the criminal
    Kailan naging illegal ang isang entrapment operation? At kailan hindi ito naging acceptable sa court? As long as merong legal reasons kaya ka gumagawa ng entrapment operation, di yan kaya buwaginsa korte.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    AFAIK, most of the police operations involving drug busts are entrapment operations...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    we already have something like that, yon nga lang the purpose is different we call it hulidap. very effective para sa mga kapulisan natin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bait car in US