New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    City ordinance designed to generate more revenues , nothing more. Home owners comply, they pay. They violate, they pay more. It's nothing but pay, pay and pay. Naghihirap na ang QC.

Magiingat ang mga pangit na pagala-gala sa QC, sila ang susunod na mga huhulihin.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Blame the irresponsible pet owners. They just let their pets breed & multiply & don't even have the decency to take care of them. Iniiwan na lang gumala, they don't give proper health care like vaccinating them at least. Too many pets is actually a nuisance. Yung neighbor naming winawalis na lang yung dumi sa kalye. Mabaho ang simoy dahil sa ihi. Maingay pag gabi. Pinapa gala pa minsan sa kalye yung iba. Kawawa run yung mga nakagat nyan. Pag makagat ang anak nyo ng galang aso, P30,000 ang gastos para sa rabies injections.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're not affected with the ordinance if you're a responsible pet owner. Kung gusto mo madami alaga, meron ka bang enough space for all your pets sa bahay? Karamihan na hoarders ng askal and pusakal eh mas malaki pa cr ng hotel Sa bahay nila

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Paano kung puro "hayop" ang nakatira sa bahay???...
    Exempted sa ordinance yung House of Representathieves?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    money talks... to secure special permit = 500 bucks, to register their pets with the "city" veterinarian = 200 bucks, Violators of the ordinance fined up to 2000 bucks. siguro kailangan na nila ang pondo pang eleksyon kaya pinasa itong ordinance

agree ako dito. it's the owners' responsibility na ito eh. parang kotse lang yan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    This is not such a bad idea. If you google it, several other countries also implement a similar restriction if you live within city limits. Some hve a limit of 3 pets only, and you need to secure a breeders' license if you register 4 and above pet dogs or cats.

I was bitten by a neighbor's stray Doberman when I was 8. My dad was so furious he put a .22 cal into the animal. I might add that he did so within the property of said neighbor. We were lucky they were so busy peeing in their pants they didn't have time to file charges. Sinagot pa nila hospital and meds ko.
    Last edited by oj88; April 14th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Exempted sa ordinance yung House of Representathieves?
    Exempted sir. Walang aso, pusa doon. puro buwaya ang nandun.......

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    This is not such a bad idea. If you google it, several other countries also implement a similar restriction when you live within city limits. Some hve a limit of 3 pets only, and you need to secure a breeders' license if you register 4 and above pet dogs or cats.

I was bitten by a neighbor's stray Doberman when I was 8. My dad was so furious he put a .22 cal into the animal. I might add that he did so within the property of said neighbor. We were lucky they were so busy peeing in their pants they didn't have time to file charges. Sinagot pa nila hospital and meds ko.
    Your dad killed the dog

I heard something like when a dog bite happens, you need to keep the dog alive to observe it for rabies. But I'm sure your neighbor must have had anti rabies shots on their doberman. I think it's not the dog's fault if it bites, it's the owner's responsibility not to raise an aggressive dog. We had a rott before that only attacks on command but is very gentle otherwise. I feel really bad when it's the dog that suffers for the owner's irresponsibility.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Your dad killed the dog

I heard something like when a dog bite happens, you need to keep the dog alive to observe it for rabies. But I'm sure your neighbor must have had anti rabies shots on their doberman. I think it's not the dog's fault if it bites, it's the owner's responsibility not to raise an aggressive dog. We had a rott before that only attacks on command but is very gentle otherwise. I feel really bad when it's the dog that suffers for the owner's irresponsibility.
    You have to be vaccinated regardless...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    You have to be vaccinated regardless...
    Yeah I agree. I wouldn't risk it too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast