New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Actually, na-stall yung construction nyang TriNoMa. My suspicion is, someone tried to milk Ayala (i.e. extortion). Ayala's policy is to never give in to extortion (hence, their GLobe towers are often bombed by NPAs).

They also don't bribe. Hence, the slow expansion of Globe (because of all the red tape you'll go through for an installation to get approved).
    Matagal ding nakatiwangwang yung 1st floor nyan ibig sabihin pinatungan na lang nila. Hindi kaya marupok na yung pundasyon/1st floor nun?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    No, the steel reinforcement were painted to prevent if not slow down corrosion. Tsaka, sa tagal ng Construction experience ng Ayala (since 1835), di magi-scrimp sa building materials yan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Aba may Greenbelt 5 na pala.Makapunta nga dun minsan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Tapos na pala ang TriNoMa. The last time I passed by that area, it's still under construction.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    October 2007 pa yata opening non..

Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Aba may Greenbelt 5 na pala.Makapunta nga dun minsan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayala will also build a mall in Angeles City, just around the NLEX Angeles exit.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Actually, na-stall yung construction nyang TriNoMa. My suspicion is, someone tried to milk Ayala (i.e. extortion). Ayala's policy is to never give in to extortion (hence, their GLobe towers are often bombed by NPAs).

They also don't bribe. Hence, the slow expansion of Globe (because of all the red tape you'll go through for an installation to get approved).
    Hmmm...I find this hard to believe. It's common knowledge kasi in Makati that any new building to be constructed there (esp. condominiums), kailangan mabigyan ng isang unit si "bansot." And Ayala Land, Inc. has several new buildings there

BTT: I work near the Trinoma area. Medyo apprehensive nga kami kasi we're foreseeing heavy traffic once it fully opens to the public, esp. pag sabay sabay ang SALE ng SM at Trinoma

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayos! malapit lapit lang kami sa area na yan, malamang lampas lampasan na lang namin ang SM North, diretso kami sa TriNoMa hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    May 3, 2007 Ang Grand Opening yata. Sabi ng Ayala Administration sa amin. meron kasi kaming store na bubuksan dyan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hmmm...I find this hard to believe. It's common knowledge kasi in Makati that any new building to be constructed there (esp. condominiums), kailangan mabigyan ng isang unit si "bansot." And Ayala Land, Inc. has several new buildings there

BTT: I work near the Trinoma area. Medyo apprehensive nga kami kasi we're foreseeing heavy traffic once it fully opens to the public, esp. pag sabay sabay ang SALE ng SM at Trinoma

Fighting evil isn't hard especially if you have the resources. Having 2 Billion Dollars as networth certainly opens a lot of doors and friends.

I'd like to believe that they're not letting an evil dwarf terrorize their business because they are more than capable of wiping out an enemy as insignificant as that. If they are, i dunno. I'll probably get puzzled why.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Ayala Land to launch TriNoMa mall in May