New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Do you know that EFS (eliseo f soriano) was a former INC member? Tapos tumiwalag. That's where it all started.
    Last edited by leinahtan; November 24th, 2005 at 02:28 PM.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    ...and the heir of Ely is Daniel Rason(not the tsikoteer :D)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    And the Philippines is supposed to be the only Christian country in Asia. A Christian by definition is a follower of Jesus Christ. Maybe of all those who followed Christ during His life on earth, Judas Iscariot, maybe, is the Philippine religious concept of a "christian".

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    For me, watching these two sects' squabbles are entertaining.
    oo nga! nun nasa pinas pa ako at sawa na ako manood ng ibang tv programs, kay eli soriano naman ako nanonood. nakakatawa panoorin yung debate nila sa nga bayan lkalaban yung ibang sekta. magaling sa debate 'tong si eli soriano.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    minsan pag wala ako mapanood na maganda sa tv i tune in to gem tv.(not sure) very entertaining... i think better than Pinoy Big Brother.hahaha...

6. Heretic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Do you know that EFS (eliseo f soriano) was a former INC member? Tapos tumiwalag. That's where it all started.
    It was the INDKKHHASNK's (Iglesia ng Dios kay Kristo Hesus - haligi at suhay ng katotohanan) founder Nicolas Perez who was originally a minister of the INC(M). He later founded INDKKHHASNK with Eliseo Soriano as one of his most loyal (rabid?) followers. When Nicolas Perez died, the ministers voted for a woman to replace him, which gained Soriano's ire (I didn't know that a woman being held as a head of a church is such a big deal, lol). He then founded his own INDKKHHASNK but this time, instead of "suhay," he replaced it with "saligan." Eliseo would later then host the radio program called "Ang Dating Daan" which attacked other religions.

There are assholes on both sides with their panelists kissing the asses of their respective head pastors. Watching their squabbles has been a guilty pleasure of mine as I find it far more entertaining and realistic than Pinoy Big Brother.

Where else can you watch a pastor screaming on the top of his lungs, "Nababasa sa Bibliya, ang Diyos may puwet!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    minsan kung boring na lahat ng channel sa cable..yung kay ely at INC na channel na pinapanood ko..nakakaaliw minsan yung mga patutsadahan nila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    iisa lang pinaniniwalaan nila Diyos. bakit di sila magkasundo? grabe nakakainis makinig ng away nila...p.s mas pikon nga lang ako kay Soriano mag-sasagot! ahehehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dba si eli soriano nademanda nang rape daw.

take note ni rape nya lalaki!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699
    dba si eli soriano nademanda nang rape daw.

take note ni rape nya lalaki!!!
    ooooooooooohhhhh!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Away ng Iglesia ni Cristo at ni Soriano..