New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good suggestion...

Paging Khaos People!

tutal andito na din kayo sa tsikot, madami questions dito, kindly give Tsikot members a feedback/reaction sa issue na ito.

You are always free to post it here. atleast documented kahit papano.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    teka...saan metrowalk? heheh.

if off ko ito, malamang dadaan ako. who else is going?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by civic1990
    OK din ang invite.

Pero why can't they also post their replies to the tsikot forum regarding Khaos? Takot ba sila na ma-document ang replies nila at may hard evidence???

Madali kasi mag-deny kung panay verbal lang. Sana lang, their explanations could be posted by Khaos people mismo in this forum.
    If they have nothing to hide, why not post it here?

they want to do their "replies" at metrowalk simply because of its promotional value and nothing more.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    teka...saan metrowalk? heheh.

if off ko ito, malamang dadaan ako. who else is going?
    metrowalk is at ortigas center in pasig. Its the area beside MC Home Depot, along Meralco Ave.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuyajin69
    ....I have read the threads here about the product, and I would also like to invite sir ghosthunter and the other moderators, ....
    bakit ako yung singled out kaya? hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thus We cordially invite you to this event because I cannot post all the documents here, I would suggest you approach us there personally and we will attend to you personally with the main people concerning the product so all the questions will be given answers....... Thanks Bro!!!!) (look for me Voltair Arroyo aka Kazuyajin69, i'll be there)
    why not just post your data here? Given that whatever-moochie did it before, all you need it a bit of time... unless you are hiding something from the rest of the tsikoteers here. Why the need of "personal" attention anyway? Given the internet is accesible to everyone these days, your "experts" should have no problems replying here.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh and also, just to note, all those people who had had problems with the product, please do come on the event, because Inventionhaus board of directors will be there, people say here that INventionhaus has no response, but Inventionhaus claims that there are no complaints coming in as you have mentioned, so just to clear things up it would be best if we see both sides of the story.....

Thanks again for looking.....
    so if I bring my brother's khaos device, will you give me the refund? or do I need to shove it somewhere it doesn't shine to get any attention (this time)? :mad:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    bakit ako yung singled out kaya? hehehe
    mukha ngang personal invitation para sayo e....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, we will be conducting an exhibit in Metrowalk Grounds on the 24-26th of this month from 5pm onwards for the launching of Khaos Gas saving Device for Motorcycles...... and cars.

personally, i think this event will just be a big waste of time. Why? Do you think if I proved anything with them, will it make any difference? No, because nothing can be read by anyone else, as compared to posting and replying the pros and cons of the device here.

In tsikot.com (or any other web based forums), someone today can read discussions regarding the device even if it happened last year (or older).

Maybe this is why Inventionhaus DO NOT WANT to post their replies in tsikot.com.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc MD
    mukha ngang personal invitation para sayo e....
    well, given I've hunted them around the internet, they would have singled me out.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
ATTN:KHAOS FORUM--may 24-26,2005