New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Guys, we will be conducting an exhibit in Metrowalk Grounds on the 24-26th of this month from 5pm onwards for the launching of Khaos Gas saving Device for Motorcycles...... and cars. We would like to invite you guys to join in and have your questions and inquiries about the product answered because all of the prominent people behind the product will be there and I do suggest all those who has negative thoughts about the product be there also so we could answer everything there is to answer about the product, demo and testings will be done on the said dates.... Thanks for the time......

(sir Morrisey, thanks for the info on the negative sides of the product and this site but we would also want to prove people wrong about the negativity also. Thus We cordially invite you to this event because I cannot post all the documents here, I would suggest you approach us there personally and we will attend to you personally with the main people concerning the product so all the questions will be given answers....... Thanks Bro!!!!) (look for me Voltair Arroyo aka Kazuyajin69, i'll be there)

I have read the threads here about the product, and I would also like to invite sir ghosthunter and the other moderators, if you have the time, this will be the chance to prove either this product is bogus or worth your second look. Again for all those people here who still haven't seen and knew about the product, I would suggest you come. (Just to prove things out) Thanks for looking guys!!!! RIDE SAFE

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Oh and also, just to note, all those people who had had problems with the product, please do come on the event, because Inventionhaus board of directors will be there, people say here that INventionhaus has no response, but Inventionhaus claims that there are no complaints coming in as you have mentioned, so just to clear things up it would be best if we see both sides of the story.....

Thanks again for looking.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you for informing Tsikot about this event...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmm. mukhang ok yan ah.

kelan kaya punta don mga mods, particularly si GH? mukhang masarap manood don e. hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala sana bombang sumabog..

game na!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat makapagdala ng popcorn pagpunta. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede magdala ng video cam?

might catch GH'S every move..ehrherhehrer

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas ok kung an official representative ng Tsikot forums ay pupunta duon to cover the said forum/event. Nang sa ganon mafeature natin dito sa website.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    'Lo - dyis!!!!! Sa Pula sa Puti!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    OK din ang invite.

Pero why can't they also post their replies to the tsikot forum regarding Khaos? Takot ba sila na ma-document ang replies nila at may hard evidence???

Madali kasi mag-deny kung panay verbal lang. Sana lang, their explanations could be posted by Khaos people mismo in this forum.
    If they have nothing to hide, why not post it here?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
ATTN:KHAOS FORUM--may 24-26,2005