New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Planning to buy a PC but need ur inputs on these 2 cpu's, w/c is faster? :question:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pls go to www.gadgets.ph forums, dami makatulong sayo

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    intel

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I've never been an AMD fan but Dell has chosen to go with AMD as their processor provider so maybe they have improved. Dati kasi parati nag ooverheat yun AMD ko e.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'm an AMD user. pero kung dual core ng Intel ay katapat ay sa INTEL ako. I think you are referring to Intel D 805. pero halos same price lang sila ng AMD64 3000 di ba? Pero I think AMD64 will be faster then Intel D 805 at stock setting, but you can still overclock the AMD64 to boost some power.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi
    Planning to buy a PC but need ur inputs on these 2 cpu's, w/c is faster? :question:
    Dual Core kaya yong kino-compare mo against single core, syempre lamang Intel. But I would get an Athlon64 X2(dual-core) instead, if i were you. Sabi mas less heat generated and potentially more 'headroom' for overclocking, if you go that route in the future.

But i'm not an expert, i just based my opinion on tons of articles i read before i built my Athlon64 rig last month. So far so good naman. So use Google and read up some more

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    parang ang hi-tech masyado na mga pangalan nyan ah

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi
    Planning to buy a PC but need ur inputs on these 2 cpu's, w/c is faster?
    I'd take the Intel dualcore. It may not necessarily be the fastest in games. But, the overall computing experience will be a lot smoother and in tasks like video encoding, it'll blow the singlecore A64 3000+ away.

That said. I've had an AMD X2 4200+ for almost a year now and still delighted with it.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Intel Dualcore. Note: AMD A64x2's = $$$$$!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    both, i think are at par speed wise that you wont even notice.
    the only hitches/complaints with AMD is that it easily heats, requiring a bigger processor fan and of course, requiring a bigger power source.

I am using AMD for gaming... Intel for work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Athlon64 3.0(939) Or Intel Dual Core 2.66(775)