New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    From what I noticed with my alumni friends & my son who studies in DLSZ & what I noticed with the boys is they are very comfortable with the girls, di sila torpe amongst the girls & in general adapts easily to an environment with girls, unlike LSGH, an all boys school, where the boys are generally torpe & totoy. With the girls naman, they are typical girls except that, di mo sila mabobola at maiisahan. If ever naka score ka at akala mo naka bola ka at naka isa ka, it's be caused they allowed you to. Lahat ng bola at ugali ng lalaki alam ng Zobel girls. So I think it is going to turn out well for Ateneo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the child has the opportunity to socialize with the opposite *** outside of school... no problem. I have cousins from LSGH (most of us were DLSZ) who turned out just as normal as the rest of us.

If they don't, and they go to an exclusive school... it leaves them unprepared. But the same thing can happen in a coed school if they're shy and don't interact.

-

Ergo: Wherever your kid goes... make sure they get a good grounding in ***ual education and self care.

-

An exclusive school is not really "exclusive"... meron naman LGBT sa mga exclusive. The only difference is there are less distractions for the totally straight. That's all. But in life, it's good to learn how to deal with the distractions earlier, rather than later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If the child has the opportunity to socialize with the opposite *** outside of school... no problem. I have cousins from LSGH (most of us were DLSZ) who turned out just as normal as the rest of us.

If they don't, and they go to an exclusive school... it leaves them unprepared. But the same thing can happen in a coed school if they're shy and don't interact.

-

Ergo: Wherever your kid goes... make sure they get a good grounding in ***ual education and self care.

-

An exclusive school is not really "exclusive"... meron naman LGBT sa mga exclusive. The only difference is there are less distractions for the totally straight. That's all. But in life, it's good to learn how to deal with the distractions earlier, rather than later.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I dont see the issue. This only applies to senior hs, grades 11-12 cos of k12. Essentially the ateneo gs and hs that we know of will still be the same.

At 16-18 y/o, i think its about time for them to go coed. These people are almost adults! Instead of calling it senior hs maybe its better if junior college na lang tawag. Or preparatory college. Its parang vocational anyways.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    One thing I noticed in a coed GS & HS, the talent pool in sports is greatly diluted. Just comparing DLSZ & LSGH (my alma mater), the latter has an immense talent pool being all male. Mind you, talented athletes are hard to come by & those that have the potential to be great are extremely rare.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Awts galing ako exclusive school kaya siguro ganito ako. Hahaha kidding aside, just wanna make a comparo betweent tuition fees ng HS level sa Ateneo and DLSZ. How much na ba tuition ngayon sa mga yan sa HS?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Awts galing ako exclusive school kaya siguro ganito ako. Hahaha kidding aside, just wanna make a comparo betweent tuition fees ng HS level sa Ateneo and DLSZ. How much na ba tuition ngayon sa mga yan sa HS?
    Over a 100k a year.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    ^^Hmm not bad. Plano kase namin ilipat si bunso sa dlsz sa HS. San beda alabang hs kase 93k. Masyado malayo ang ateneo if ever eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the question for high schools is not about co-eds.... its about the quality, in preparing your kid for college, imho.
    i came from an exclusive school during high school and graduated from a co-ed university in college..... never had qualms on the lack of girls in our high school before.... meron naman sa tapat eh.... hehehehehe..... but to the fact that our HS really prepared us for college is one of our advantages.... diba CVT?

*Carwhacko, DLSZ costs 100k and above for HS..... my niece goes there.... may bond pa. at 93k, tama lang.... My HS kiddo is at 85k sa Elizabeth Seton. If you would want something lower, try to inquire sa Manresa.... Kaya lang tingin ko overcrowded na sila dun eh....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the question for high schools is not about co-eds.... its about the quality, in preparing your kid for college, imho.
    i came from an exclusive school during high school and graduated from a co-ed university in college..... never had qualms on the lack of girls in our high school before.... meron naman sa tapat eh.... hehehehehe..... but to the fact that our HS really prepared us for college is one of our advantages.... diba CVT?

*Carwhacko, DLSZ costs 100k and above for HS..... my niece goes there.... may bond pa. at 93k, tama lang.... My HS kiddo is at 85k sa Elizabeth Seton. If you would want something lower, try to inquire sa Manresa.... Kaya lang tingin ko overcrowded na sila dun eh....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Among bond ser? Like a different fee for that? How much tho?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Among bond ser? Like a different fee for that? How much tho?
    P25k, non-refundable. Tuition can be paid in full, semiannual, tri-semestral & special arrangement of monthly. The tuition is around 125k more or less, depending on grade.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast