New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Tanong lang po sa mga nag-invest sa UITF, bakit parang pababa nanaman. Ano po kaya ang dahilan. Salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mababa kasi T-bill rates. dun naka-base ang UITF

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    If T-Bill (or T-Bond) rates RISE, the value of the T-Bills (and thus the UITFs) goes DOWN.

Rates fluctuate constantly so you shouldn't expect UITFs to constantly rise.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy View Post
    Rates fluctuate constantly so you shouldn't expect UITFs to constantly rise.
    I really don't expect a constant rise but it's been on a down trend since friday, at least for Metrobank peso denominated UITFs. I hope it doesn't replicate the "correction phase" when it did a negative dive and a lot of investors panicked. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    I got hit....big time last April-May.

I've not recovered yet the losses yet.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    [QUOTE=HIFI;700745]I got hit....big time last April-May. [QUOTE]

Some of my friends pulled out during this period and realized their losses, I stayed and recovered. Now, I'm planning to pull out while I still have some gains left and invest later when I see an up trend.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    May mga snowball effect yan, pag investors loose confidence. Parang school of fishes yan.

UTIF investor here, medyo nagttrend upward the past few months, but there is a slight trend downward the past few days...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Try mutual funds...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    UTIF investor here, medyo nagttrend upward the past few months, but there is a slight trend downward the past few days...
    Koya, pababa na sya talaga lately. Transfer ko muna sa business kasi baka kailanganin na rin.:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Anyone into UITF