New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I was just wondering if anybody here's into Yoga? Matagal na akong gusto magtry nito coz I know it relieves stress. And I am one person who's relly stressed out! So if there's anyone out there who knows where there's anybody giving yoga lessons or sessions, please post naman dito contact person, contact nos., address etc. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hi newbee po ako dito! hi po! anyway mag tanong kau sa mga GYM. un ibang gym kasi meron sila yoga.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by summer
    hi newbee po ako dito! hi po! anyway mag tanong kau sa mga GYM. un ibang gym kasi meron sila yoga.
    Hi summer! Welcome to Tsikot, and thanks sa suggestion mo, susubukan kong magtanong sa mga gyms.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Why not get it on DVD?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nabasa lang akong yoga article sa reader's digest kagabi...

if starting... ok daw yung nasa tapes / DVD... pero kailangan mo pa rin ng yoga master para i correct yung mga maling position... etc...

mukha ngang masarap mag yoga...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i suggest you atten a yoga class rather than just watching it on video, kasi me proper tecniques to excecute yoga properly

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i suggest you atten a yoga class rather than just watching it on video, kasi me proper tecniques to execute yoga properly

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    i suggest you atten a yoga class rather than just watching it on video, kasi me proper tecniques to execute yoga properly
    Problem is, I don't know if there's anyone giving yoga classes here, I've tried looking it up on the, telephone directory, internet, classified ads.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    i suggest you atten a yoga class rather than just watching it on video, kasi me proper tecniques to execute yoga properly .
    thats why they have DVDs specifically for beginners...

Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Problem is, I don't know if there's anyone giving yoga classes here, I've tried looking it up on the, telephone directory, internet, classified ads.
    ask your friends too if they know of any yoga classes around the area. you'll never know - you might get lucky! and oh, aside from videos, they also have "yoga practice guides" its basically in a flash card format that shows a pose and has step-by-step instruction for you to follow prior to execution. the only thing about the practice guide is that you really cant follow through the whole breathing exercises and relaxation techniques coz you got nothing else to go by with as far as music or even just the constant reminder of the "video instructor".

either way, i hope you find whatever suits you best.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron sa buendia, bonafide instructor yun, ill ask about the place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Anyone here practicing Yoga?