New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    looking for a new pet, bull mastiff is what im leaning towards to ... any dog lover here can point me in the right direction? thanks

hi kenzie,

i know someone who breeds bull mastiff.

i got my from her.

just dont know if she still has.

i can give it u her number in private.

also, our neighbor in qc breeds bull mastiff. dont have their exact number pero its in qc. if ur really interested, i can also give u the details.

im a dog lover and this breed is one of my fave.

magastos nga lang sa pagkain. hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    hi kenzie,

i know someone who breeds bull mastiff.

i got my from her.

just dont know if she still has.

i can give it u her number in private.

also, our neighbor in qc breeds bull mastiff. dont have their exact number pero its in qc. if ur really interested, i can also give u the details.

im a dog lover and this breed is one of my fave.

magastos nga lang sa pagkain. hehehehe.
    you got PM sir ... thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I dream of having a bullmastiff but it's too expensive to maintain. I could only imagine how much dog food an adult could eat! Also, I have no experience in taking care of bullmastiff puppies so I don't wanna risk losing the puppy.

You may try philippinepetfinder, I recently got my hotdog dog from there. We used to breed rotts and pitbulls in the 90s and we advertised in Buy and Sell.

hi kenz. i sent u my reply.

yes, bullmastiff really eats alot. but they eat less compared to my neopolitan mastiff before. hehehehe. yun kaya yata isang buong baboy kainin.

i had no problems raising my puppy. maybe nagkataon lang. i had more problems with my rott puppies before.

but the protection and the love the bullmastiff will give u is enough to compensate for their big appetite.

as i have mentioned to kenz in my private message, they are unlike other breeds na makahol at masyadong maingay. people can pass outside our gate without my bull making any noise. pero once a person touches our gate or initiate to enter it, ibang usapan na.

i love my bullmastiff bruno!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please post pictures of your doggies Very few own Bullmastiffs in Manila because it's so expensive. I inquired before and some puppies go as high as 35k!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 27th, 2010 at 09:01 PM.

hi kenz and cathy,

here are the pictures of my bullmastiff bruno taken when he was only 5 months old .

yang antique chair na yan, 4 tao person can fit pero when bruno was a puppy, kasyang kasya lang sa kanya. now, di na sya pwedi dyan, di na kasya. now, bruno is around 1 year and 5 months.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was about to compliment the chair! Do you have recent pics?

Bruno is so adorable. And I thought my 70 lb lab was big. heehee.

tomorrow, i will be back in manila for a short vacation. i will take pictures of him.

btw, i bought him pala so cheap. u wouldn't believe......

kenz, its from lorey that i bought bruno. so sana may litter sya this time para sa yo.

thanks cathy. he really is. adorable, loyal and matakaw!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hey rockiee , how u been CFY?

thanks for the PM yep i got lorey's # but i havent been in touch with her soon after im done with my pajero issue(hard starting) then ill have time to acquire a bull mastiff pup hehe ...

yeah rockiee we're looking forward to seeing recent photos of your bruno

cheers,
    Ken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
anybody know where i can buy a bull mastiff?