New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    OT:

bonch2484 san ka umaakyat??? meron dito sa may malapit sa kapitolyo ng Pasig POWERUP. minsan akyat tayo.
    sama ako diyan. manda lang ako. lapit kapitolyo. i'll just let my shoulder heal, and wall climbing tyo!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    sama ako diyan. manda lang ako. lapit kapitolyo. i'll just let my shoulder heal, and wall climbing tyo!

cge bro ok ito. sked natin

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bluebimmer, yup elementary and highschool ako Notre Dame, then college sa manila na.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hey Andy!

I used to climb about 3 hours every night for about a year (until gym closed in BF paranaque). I still have the gear but don't climb anymore... Another day, another sport. Hahahaha!

You can put up your own wall. Its easy. You can buy the "holds" individually from the manufacturers. I can refer you to some people if you are interested.

I was tempted to put 'holds' on the perimeter wall of my home so I can do some 'bouldering' at home. Very good mental and physical exercise.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hey Bosero, sige pare, can you pm or dito na lang, the contact persons for the holds? i attended a competition near a gate sa may BF homes. is that the one you went to?

andy

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    jim,

me courses ba sa Powerup? gusto ko din kso la pa akong experience?
    u have their number para i can inquire?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Andy,

Yes. That is the same people who own the gym near the gate. It was called Gravity Gym. Its closed now though. The old Gravity Gym was in one of the side streets near the BF market. I joined the first competion at the old gym.

Power Up Tandang Sora: 9327273
    Power Up Pasig: 6314675
    Power Up Alabang (Olypic World ATC): 8094065
    Power Up Parannaque (Pearl Plaza): 8529970

Supplier of Holds: Erwin Gozum: 09198292562
    Person to talk to regarding construction of walls is Joey Cuerdo. He is the owner of Power Up. You can call him at the Tandang Sora Branch.

Off the top of my head, you can use steel scaffolding and marine plywood plus the holds. They use this all the time for out of town competitions. Some pernanent walls are constructed this way too. But just to be sure, call Joey.

Are you putting up a wall for personal use or for public use?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tnx Bosero for the info.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by butchokuy
    jim,

me courses ba sa Powerup? gusto ko din kso la pa akong experience?
    u have their number para i can inquire?

yup may courses sila AFAIK. wala akong number eh. hayaan mo nandun ako nxt week wednesday. i'll ask yung rates nila.

ok lang ang beginners doon basta may kasama kang marunong na.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup may courses sila AFAIK. wala akong number eh. hayaan mo nandun ako nxt week wednesday. i'll ask yung rates nila.

ok lang ang beginners doon basta may kasama kang marunong na.
    hello, i called up PowerUp Paisg based on what BOSERO post.
    Membership - 950.00/month, kng gagamit ka ng facilities, etc - 1,500.00/month

tama ba, membership e monthly? dba one time lang dapat yun?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Any rockclimbers/wallclimbers here?