New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks for the pic. psylocke..looks that the rear wheel can be steer?,,pretty sure lots of fun during tight turn...i never tried playing this such kind...wala ba sa condition ngayon, sige buhayin mo sayang naman...

bleed,
    hilig mo yata drag racing haa, that's cool,,musta naman un nitro engine mo di ba problematic to run??

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    been thinking to get hooked in this hobby for a while, neways, are those cheapo china made planes any good? Those are electrice powered. Anyone tried those? sulit kaya.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan88
    been thinking to get hooked in this hobby for a while, neways, are those cheapo china made planes any good? Those are electrice powered. Anyone tried those? sulit kaya.

kapitan88,

kung hilig mo r/c plane marami nang lumalabas na RTR or RTF-ready to run or fly medyo mura, electric powered is preferrable to newbie kasi easy to maintain/use and cheaper compare to gas powered engine..i'm not really sure sa sabi mong china made as long as hinde chinese un instruction maybe its ok try to get atleast 30-36" wingspan kasi the bigger the easy to control, check for the availability of the materials for replacement, lam mo n kasama n dyan un crashes..get the average one don't get the cheapest coz madisappoint k lang...then medyo mahaba un pasensya while learning kasi dami error dito but lots of fun..gudlak...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's a bad pic of my HPI RS4 nitro kit. it has the "student driver" body on it (lamborghini murcielago) kaya barag-barag yung harapan :bwahaha:

also just for fun here are my son's chipipay Tamiya electrics - CLK DTM and Makkinen Evo!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    here's a bad pic of my HPI RS4 nitro kit. it has the "student driver" body on it (lamborghini murcielago) kaya barag-barag yung harapan :bwahaha:

also just for fun here are my son's chipipay Tamiya electrics - CLK DTM and Makkinen Evo!!

M54 powered,
    what's the engine size for lambo?,btw, u can replace the body,,,tamiya electric cars are pretty quick thou...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by backbone
    bleed,
    hilig mo yata drag racing haa, that's cool,,musta naman un nitro engine mo di ba problematic to run??
    man, PITA to tune!!! its very temperamental. I have to fine tune it everytime I go out.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by backbone
    M54 powered,
    what's the engine size for lambo?,btw, u can replace the body,,,tamiya electric cars are pretty quick thou...
    sir, i could be wrong but i believe it is 2.5 cc. i do know that it puts out about half a horsepower. it's the stock HPI 15FE engine.

papalitan ko yung body when i learn to drive better. i was thinking about getting the carrera gt and cadillac escalade bodies. buti na lang cheap ang bodies dito (USD 25) because i have a feeling i might be replacing often, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    picco marine engines (.67 and .40 respectively)

catamaran which has a 0.46 os max engine, this hasnt run yet.
    http://www.geocities.com/ralf_knight23/Picture97.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/ralf_knight23/Picture98.jpg

tunnelhull which had the .67 picco in it, this already ran but is currently for repainting.
    http://www.geocities.com/ralf_knight23/Picture102.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/ralf_knight23/Picture99.jpg

all are 3ft long. the hulls are plywood and built by my dad and his friend, who is a professional at building these machines.

kyosho mini-z f1 toyota tf103, won it in a raffle from toyota.
    http://www.geocities.com/ralf_knight23/Picture104.jpg

sorry for the blurry pics, used my phone
    Last edited by knight23; August 7th, 2005 at 04:22 PM. Reason: made some corrections

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    knight23, the boats are great, thanks for posting,,ur dad is not just an enthusiast he's seriously expert with this stuff,,they do business for this? just curious...have u tried playing?..the picco engine is beefy for the boat size, it's gonna be real fast..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    backbone, enthusiast lang ang dad ko, yung friend nya is the professional. hehe

i played with the tunnel hull during its brake-in, i was just running it slow, that's the only time i've played w/ it. i think it only ran a couple of times, hindi rin pwede sa open sea kasi unstable. i'll try to find some old pics...

i dont think its beefy, kasi wood na man yung hull and its 3ft long. wala ng time yung dad ko. busy na sa kanyang fishing. hehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
any r/c enthusiast post here