New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Heretic Guest
    I went to Ever Gotesco last night to shop for groceries. Upon arriving home, I was greeted by my nephews for a surprise visit. I had to use my shoulder in bumping the door open since I was carrying two grocery bags. However, there were to kids who were playing inside that I didn't notice earlier. Too late; they bumped on our old, eight-foot solid narra door and it hit me in the mouth so hard that I was KTFO. There was some minor nose-bleeding that I have encountered when I woke up and of course my jaw was hurting like hell. But the worst news was that I found out that I lost my two front teeth!

The nearest dental clinic that I've went to said that they only do tooth replacements by hooking the false teeth up or by bridges. The first option is not possible since my teeth have very small spaces between them. The second option requires drilling of the teeth beside the lost ones in order to anchor the fixtures.

I'm interested with permanent tooth replacement - the ones where they'll screw the teeth to your gums via a titanium implant or stuff like that. Do you know of any clinics/hospitals who do this? Costs?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wait mo si Cutedoc

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Paging cutedoc, our resident expert in all things oral...:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yah si cutedoc nga nasa isip ko nung nakita ko ang title...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, kailangan mo ng PDR... Painless Dental Repair para ganito uli ang grin mo

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Are the tooth that came off still in one piece or is it broken? How was the tooth stored after it fell off? If it was stored in milk and the gum area still fresh the dentist may be able to put it back and it will back to normal after some healing time. Otherwise check these places dental implants , dental implants 2, or contact The Philippine Academy of Implant Dentistry.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    cutedoc..... to the rescue

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kayang kaya ni cutedoc yan.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung dentist ko, Dr. Edgardo Micu, specializes in dental implants.

May clinic sya dito sa Robinson's Galleria... Hollywood Smiles (tel # 632-7449).

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    naku wala pa ba si cutedoc?

naalala ko tuloy ung sis ko, na-chip off ung isang front tooth nya. nakatayo lng sya sa isang street sa katipunan tapos may 2 lalake na nagtatawanan at nagtutulakan. napalakas yung tulak nung isa so napasubsob yung kasama nya sa likod ng sis ko. as in nadaganan siya. so tumama ung face ng sis ko sa semento. naputol ung ngipin nya at namaga pa ung lip nya non at nagkagalos siya.. kase naman ang tatanda na nagtutulakan pa sa daan!! :mad:

naka jacket ngaun ung sis ko. di na nya nakuha ang pangalan nung 2 guys dahil na-shock din siguro sya non. pinakain lang daw sya ng sundae sa mcdo, bilang sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Any dentists here in Tsikot? Permanent tooth replacement?