The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    post mo na sa ucpb fb page yan ^_^
    o kaya email mo CEO ba yun, kaso wala sa page nila eh

United Coconut Associations of the Philippines - Directory
    Tagal ko na nga hinahanap kung kanino pwede mag email..mukhang may ginagawa kalokohan yung Manager na yon. for 800K pesos na lot pinapahirapan pa ko

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    agree with nanjababes, tutal mukhang talagang binablock ang purchase mo at malamang ay hindi mo na talaga ito makukuha, mag email ka ng experience mo sa top honchos ng UCPB, suntok sa buwan ika nga, minsan may chamba ito.
    Mukha nga ayaw nya mabili ko yung lote hindi ko alam anong logic meron sya.. I do understand kung bibilhin ko thru loan pwede sya mag demand ng kung ano ano requirements. Cash ko na nga bibilhin kailangan pa daw pa authenticate pa sa embassy yung Certificate of Employment ko...may bank statement na nga

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    you can start here bro... UCPB.com | Senior Management

pili ka lang kung sino ang best candidate to address your concern and google their address

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    you can start here bro... UCPB.com | Senior Management

pili ka lang kung sino ang best candidate to address your concern and google their address
    Thanks Bro. Im working on it na sana makuha ko yung mga email address nila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganun talaga. Lalo na pag condo, sila-sila makikinabang diyan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    I need some advice and confirmation regarding this. I wanted to buy a parcel of land listed on UCPB so I contacted the assigned person. He gave me the requirements in able to process. Since I will buy it on cash I was thinking it will be less complicated and hassle for me. The property is less than a million it's just 800k pesos.

Now here is the issue the person is asking for my proof of income as one of the requirements. So I send him my latest pay slip which indicate my monthly income. Then he said it's not enough I need the provide a certificate of employment. I email our HR and requested for it.
    Then suddenly he is asking for bank statement which I told him from the beginning is the proper proof of income. And he said pay slip is much better. I was totally pissed off since I feel that he just power tripper.

I explained to him that bank statement will take at least 2 weeks for me to process since my salary is not credited in local bank. Since I am working abroad.

Now he is keep on insisting me that it is a AMLAC requirement and keep on saying that above 500k this is required by BSP.

As I verify on BSP website it says single purchase of 4M above only. I'm just wondering what the happening to this guy. How about those who is buying brand new car worth 2M and above I never hear them complying with this law.
    I recently bought a parcel of land for a little less than P4M and they(BPI) required me to present them a copy of the deed of sale...

The seller kasi would not accept personal check and so withdraw and deposit in the bank... I understand...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I recently bought a parcel of land for a little less than P4M and they(BPI) required me to present them a copy of the deed of sale...

The seller kasi would not accept personal check and so withdraw and deposit in the bank... I understand...
    You mean BPI mismo nag hanap sayo ng deed is sale to proved na bibili ka ng property? Buti Hindi Nila ginawa sakin yan they just asked me san ko gagamitin money

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^ copy of deed of sale lang. Para iattach nila sa report(if asked by audit and regulators) kung bakit may biglang millions na amount na pumasok at lumabas sa bank accounts involved

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    [COLOR="#008080"]

Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    ^ copy of deed of sale lang. Para iattach nila sa report(if asked by audit and regulators) kung bakit may biglang millions na amount na pumasok at lumabas sa bank accounts involved

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Yup,- that is what the BPI Branch Manager explained to me...

Oh well.....

[However, on our recent cash purchase of a vehicle, which was over P1M, through personal check from BDO this time,- I just received a call from one of the Bank Officers to verify]

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]

Yup,- that is what the BPI Branch Manager explained to me...

Oh well.....

[However, on our recent cash purchase of a vehicle, which was over P1M, through personal check from BDO this time,- I just received a call from one of the Bank Officers to verify]

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!
    SOP na yata ng Bank yan pag may mga malaking transaction tinatawag nila account holder.

nakaka Bwisit lang tong tao a to sa UCPB kung ano ano pang hinihingi Power Trip lang talaga

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Any Bankers from UCPB