New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    tagalnasaabroad,

Thanks for your concerned!Where are you in abroad?

Actually, I'm always aiming to have a project every year kasi nga medyo mahirap ipunin ang pera and the price of construction materials are always going-up at mahirap maabutan because of the devaluation of our peso. At saka mahirap na magpagawa kapag wala na income from overseas at baka mabitin pa ang project. On my part, medyo mahirap ang self management dahil konti lang ang bakasyon ko. So, I'm always preferring to have a small project just to move on or those project na can finish within 2 weeks like concrete fence, steel gate etc.
    Medyo ang hirap talaga mag-move while I'm here in abroad, pero kung nasa pinas tayo, wala naman tayong pang-move,he he he he

BERMUT

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    to answer your question sir dermut, our italian firm is engage in oil & gas EPIC contracts with SHELL, AGIP, & also revamping works with MOBIL facilities in the west africa region; i'm part of the project management team..

"medyo mahirap ipunin ang pera.." korek ka jan, sir dermut..some nuts just cannot understand this but instead kept on shortchanging people in so many nightmarish ways..maybe not now but they will have to pay a whammy of a price.. not because the long arm of the law can't snatch them being as shifty and manipulative as they.. sa impyerno lang naman sila dadamputin after gasping their last, foul-smelling breath ..makakarma din mga 'yan sir demut. so dont lose hope..just trust in HIM..

pagnagpa-house blessing ho kayo later, pwede maka-attend? joke lang.hehehehe..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    tagalnasaabroad,

So, you were in Africa right now? You're invited!! Baka di ka naman pumunta? Just let me know when will you be in Manila.
    Actually, 1 of my house & lot is in San Pedro and I'm planning to renovate it kasi nga di ko nagustuhan ang ginawa nitong Arkitektong Manloloko na pinagkatiwalaan ko for House extension of garage. I am really thinking of a make-over, and still planning to build a small & simple house to my 100sqm lot in Pateros for my sister.

Best Regards,
    BERMUT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Any Architects Here.........?