New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    may alam ba kayo na bumibili ng mga antigong gamit (40-70's), meron kasi ako mga namana na gamit mula sa lola ko. most are still functioning pero i have no use for them so balak ko sana ibenta para maging pera nalang dagdag sa savings ko kaysa nakatambak lang siya at baka lalo lang bahayan ng kung ano-ano yun. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    may alam ba kayo na bumibili ng mga antigong gamit (40-70's), meron kasi ako mga namana na gamit mula sa lola ko. most are still functioning pero i have no use for them so balak ko sana ibenta para maging pera nalang dagdag sa savings ko kaysa nakatambak lang siya at baka lalo lang bahayan ng kung ano-ano yun. thanks.
    Sa binondo ang maraming namimili afaik. I don't know the specifics though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    wala ba dun sir namimili in general kasi aside sa appliances (naka-aparador na tv witth curtains, lumang record player yung malaking disc, boxes and boxes of albums foreign and local, and a vehicle)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    check mo sir sa bangkal makati

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    wala ba dun sir namimili in general kasi aside sa appliances (naka-aparador na tv witth curtains, lumang record player yung malaking disc, boxes and boxes of albums foreign and local, and a vehicle)
    Vinyl player? Is it still functioning? If the records are in good condition you can try selling that to audiophiles! Probably online? There are stores in Tiendesitas that sell old vinyl. You could ask if they are interested.

I know the TV na naka aparador! We had that before! We brought it home to the province and just use it as a cabinet

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    last tie we tried the vinyl player gumagana pa but that was years ago.try ko yung sa tiendesitas. i even have a ww2 jeep original army green color with faded us army logo on the sides and on the gas gallon tank :D
    Last edited by 170kphlang; July 27th, 2014 at 10:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    last tie we tried the vinyl player gumagana pa but that was years ago.try ko yung sa tiendesitas. i even have a ww2 jeep original army green color with faded us army logo on the sides and on the gas gallon tank :D
    My Lolo's antique jeep is still working too

Check olx for vinyl. It's selling from P600-P1200

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you post the titles of the vinyl records please. As i am planning to buy a turn table and vacuum tube amplifier maybe, just maybe, i will start now...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Post mo sa pinoydvd yung mga items na may kinalaman sa audio.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    eBay boss post mo madami mag inquire sa yo na mga foreigner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast