New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=mikaztro]the mind is weak. [QUOTE]

ummm, cannibals suffer from this desease. like that in mad cows. he should not have bitten that ear!
    Last edited by yebo; June 12th, 2005 at 08:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in the post match interview, tyson decided to walk away from the sport, saying he no longer has it in him.

This could be his final fight... He is clearly over the hill, but remember he DOMINATED the heavy weight division in the 80's, he was virtually unbeatable,... until James Buster Douglas, he has no one to blame but himself for the sh!t he is in, tama si Yebo may mad cow desease ata yan

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Obviously, it was a setup. Palagay ko hindi lang 5 million ang kinita ni Mike Tyson sa labang ito. May posibilidad na pumusta sya sa kalaban to compensate para sa money na kailangan nya to pay his debt. Pano naman matatalo si Tyson don e mukhang lamang na lamang sya sa laban. Di man marunong si McBride, puro yakap kay tyson, mukhang takot. Ang haba ng reach nya di nya ginamit to para mag-job. Haayy, pero it really time for Mike to retire. kawawa na katawan nya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think its's time for the media and promoters to stop putting this guy in the public eye. he's made a mockery of the sport and is cheating fans out of their PPV money. i haven't paid to see one of his fights since the Buster Douglas one.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    i think its's time for the media and promoters to stop putting this guy in the public eye. he's made a mockery of the sport and is cheating fans out of their PPV money. i haven't paid to see one of his fights since the Buster Douglas one.

Actually, Tyson is not cheating the fans. It's the fans cheating themselves. As long as many people would like to cheat themselves, the sponsors will continue to cash in.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mike Tyson is the number 1 PPV fighter in history. No one can dispute that and the fans made it that way, but I think Tyson shouldn't have fought Mcbride in the first place if his mind was not there for boxing. He is cleary robbing the people of their money's worth. I think its high time Tyson hang his gloves permanently--unless he wants to follow Muhammad Ali's present condition.
    Last edited by mikaztro; June 14th, 2005 at 03:47 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    By the way, a little trivia for all the Tyson fans out there.

TYSON IN BLACK TRUNKS
    Why Mike Tyson wears black trunks in his all fights? He wears the black trunks in the ring to show his deepest condolence for the passing away of his respected trainer, Cus d'Amato. This is a humane side of a Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson probably took more punches in his shock 1990 defeat by James Buster Douglas than all the punches he had taken previously.

Mike Tyson wasn't deemed good enough by the selectors to fight in the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984.

Mike Tyson earned around £12 million for his 91 second knockout of Michael Spinks in June1988-that worked out at £132,000 per second!

Mike Tyson has already earned $65 million for just two comeback fights and a successful world title challenge against former WBC champion Frank Bruno.

As well as being the youngest man ever to win the World Heavyweight Championship Mike Tyson was also the youngest man to lose it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSG_SlimShady
    Actually, Tyson is not cheating the fans. It's the fans cheating themselves. As long as many people would like to cheat themselves, the sponsors will continue to cash in.
    maybe he's not cheating people who tune in to see what kind of crazy BS he'll pull, but he is definitely cheating people who pay good money to see a good fight. there were a lot of pissed off people here who paid to see the Holyfield fight and got treated to a bizarre and disgusting display of 'cannibalism' instead.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat kay Tyson mag WWE na lang, tutal scripted naman ang gusto niya he..he

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Another LUTO Tyson bout...