New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    If it doesn't give out any weird noises, there could just be a loose connection inside (happens when it's dropped).

Gawin mo muna i-dismantle mo from the enclosure. If you have a desktop pc you can plug it in directly as an internal hard drive.

You can diagnose from there.

Tapatalked

sa office ko na lang siguro gagawin sir. may mga deskstop doon na puwedeng "pag- praktisan" . at saka takot akong mag- dismantle ng mga ganitong EHDD. wala man lang screws or any any slots para masungkit man lang. WD My Passport Ultra. Thanks for the advise.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Itong ISP ko Globe, wala akong signal the whole of Sat, Sun and half-day today.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nasisira nanaman ulo ko... work naman pls. hahaha

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Nasira ang pork nilaga na looking forward ko pa namang iulam tonight.

Tapos habang nagsasalin ako ng tubig sa pitsel nakalas ang gripo ng water dispenser. Anak ng...

Tapatalked

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    yun tie rod ends ko paréo sira sa CRV and Santa Fe, bad trips!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My laptop Lumubog yung saksakan ng power adapter. Now I don't know where I am supposed to bring this. Or if I should just open the laptop on my own. Baka hindi ko naman maibalik.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    yun tie rod ends ko paréo sira sa CRV and Santa Fe, bad trips!
    Easy and not that expensive. 2000 pesos for a pair for hyundais. Alignment need after replacement.

Btt: nasira tulog ko. 3hr sleep and people started calling .. sheesh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My laptop Lumubog yung saksakan ng power adapter. Now I don't know where I am supposed to bring this. Or if I should just open the laptop on my own. Baka hindi ko naman maibalik.
    yung plug lang?
    if it's one-piece molded construction, it might be waterproof and may still be use-able.
    bring it to a friendly electrician, po. let him decide...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    My (t)rusty old ratchet, the one I've been using for the past 30+ years, the one given to me by my dad when I was still a kid, has finally fallen apart.

On the bright side - I get to shop (one of the few times this activity would excite me) for tools!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44 View Post
    My (t)rusty old ratchet, the one I've been using for the past 30+ years, the one given to me by my dad when I was still a kid, has finally fallen apart.

On the bright side - I get to shop (one of the few times this activity would excite me) for tools!
    husky? crescent? i'd just close my eyes to the price tag.
    US-made tools are still the best in the world, in my opinion. the others simply do not last long under hard use.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast