The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    baka naman yung crush ni TS isa rin ang sinasabi:

"holdencaulfield! ano nangyari sa iyo? guwapings ka dati ah,........."
    napa utot ako bigla ah.
    actually nagtatago ako pag nakikita ko mga exes ko.
    sa malayo lang ako, tapos binubulong ko sa sarili ko "g*g* ka, ampanget mo na.." ehehe hehe.
    siyempre ayaw mo ring sabihin nila sayo yung tulad ng nasa isip mo. ehehe hehe.
    buti na lang wala akong facebook.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Bikitima ako nyan! I really liked this guy that was so well rounded (mestizo, intelligent, good breeding, athletic), lahat na ng good qualities sinalo. He only had one GF until his 20s and courted another girl (for years) from my school. That girl had a very good reputation and I actually think she is righteous. When this guy asked me out, I kept on delaying because I felt insecure knowing his calibre and the girls that he liked.

I found out na lang bigla na this girl that had a very bad reputation (she's technically married and still sleeps around) french kissed him bigla during a party. And the guy being a gentleman, agreed to meet with the girl again pa to "talk" about the incident. I confronted the guy about it and he denied it pero I let go na lang because I knew the facts.

The girl is small (less than 5'), dark and very thin (no boobs and ass), She's not intelligent pa and hated by a lot of people. Sabi nga ng friend ko "daig ng malandi ang maganda". I am average looking but relative to the girl I think I am better looking naman!

What puzzled everyone eh being not so good looking and married she still gets to sleep around with single and married good looking men. When she kissed my crush, hiwalay na daw sa asawa (na guapo rin) but not yet annuled. Talk is she's good in bed. Everyone thought that she was just playtime for Mr Perfect but they ended up being together! I don't know how she will get accepted by the guy's family (with a name droppable surname) considering that she's annuled with a child and of ill repute, di naman maganda, di rin naman matalino. Walang redeeming quality. So my friends are telling me not to feel so bad because it only means that the guy is weak and easilyu manipulated.

And it all started with a stolen kiss...
    Walandyo Sis,- malalim at pinag-isipan mong mabuti ha?

Halos isang oras na na-edit mo ito e...

Papaano na kung "she must have been a good girl when she was young, to deserve a righteous and strong man, like him, in the end"?...

18.2K:soccer2:
    Last edited by CVT; February 18th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Walandyo Sis,- pinag-isipan mong mabuti ha?

Halos isang oras na na-edit mo ito e...

Papaano na kung "she must have been a good girl when she was young, to deserve a righteous and strong man, like him, in the end"?...

Ewan ko ba. Sometimes nga I feel like I'm living in a modern day sodom and gomorrah. Pero nasa lalaki na nga rin yung kung papatol siya sa malandi. Mahirap pumatol sa malandi kasi ang landi character. Call me a bigot pero ang malandi will always be malandi. Ang babaero will always be babaero.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Oooppps, sorry Sis if I struck a (wrong) chord here.....

We all have our own stories, sadly.....

But hey,- we're still here... And I guess if you're steadfast as the north star, in what you believe in,- then you can never go wrong....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ewan ko ba. Sometimes nga I feel like I'm living in a modern day sodom and gomorrah. Pero nasa lalaki na nga rin yung kung papatol siya sa malandi. Mahirap pumatol sa malandi kasi ang landi character. Call me a bigot pero ang malandi will always be malandi. Ang babaero will always be babaero.
    Indeed Cath.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ganun? walang nagbabago? kung ex-rapist ka, rapist ka na parati?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

aray ko po. kung makasalita si cathy eh wagas.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ika nga bi bro CVT...
    Oooppps, sorry Sis if I struck a (wrong) chord here.....
    Kaya kung ano man yang opinion ni Cathy eh hayaan na lang natin peps.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I dunnoh, baka nga naman the girl was once good.. and ended up with a good-looking husband however, di sila compatible. Might be the guy's fault or maybe the girls fault. But it all boils down to one thing. Everyone deserves a happy ending.. You may start out bad but its not too late, you make your own ending.. Life is what you make out of it..

Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    ganun? walang nagbabago? kung ex-rapist ka, rapist ka na parati?
    People change, nasa tao na lang kasi kung di sya magbabago. True na ang babaero ay always babaero pero if you're the kind of girl who would trigger him to change, aba eh ikaw na lang ang magiging babae nya always.. di ba mas maganda yun?

Wife: Honey, promise me ako ang huling babaeng mamahalin mo. Tama na yung pangbabae mo nung di pa tayo kasal ha. You have to change now.
    Husband: Sorry Babe, can't promise you that.
    Wife grew sad and tears began to fall...

Husband: Can't promise you that Babe, kasi sooner or later we'll have babies, and if it turns out a girl then I have to love her as I have loved you.
    Last edited by stickers; February 18th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    bakit erpats ko nagbago.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast