New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    magubos ng paputok, panic buying aku a couple of years back pang 3 new year na tong mga pla pla, super lolo thunder at 5 star ku sana maubos na this new year

ipagsama sama ku nalang kaya sa isang container hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    masarap magpaputok pag new year.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ginagawa din namin yang pagbukas ng doors and windows, pati nga cabinets and drawers. we fill the table with food din but di namin complete yung 12 fruits, basta madami nung kinakain lang namin (yung iba kasi nabubulok lang). we dress up for the medya noche meal and greet each other (kiss and mano po). and then bunso namin will tell my nanay to get out of the CR na and leave the dogs on their own. nakikinuod na lang kami fireworks kasi mahina ang aming mga lungs, di pwede usok

to share lang, my mother hangs a bunch of grapes in all the doors in the house leading to the outside, she let it stay there until mabulok or bumagsak on it's own. for bountiful blessings daw.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    pag maganda ang weather, we all go to the waterfront and have a nice dinner. come midnight, we do the countdown, scream HAPPY NEW YEAR, hugs and kisses with the crowd (make sure tabihan yung maganda ), mag-toast ng champagne, watch the fireworks over the water, mingle ng konti, drink some more champagne, go home, play board games or videoke until we drop.

pag panget ang weather, stay home, have a nice dinner, watch dick clark, play board games. come midnight, we do the countdown, scream HAPPY NEW YEAR, mag-toast ng champagne, hugs and kisses with the family, then continue playing board games or videoke until we drop.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yeah its also nice to look at the fireworks from antipolo but come 1am wala na makita sa sobrang usok parang black out sa manila, do most of you guys realize this?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    yeah its also nice to look at the fireworks from antipolo but come 1am wala na makita sa sobrang usok parang black out sa manila, do most of you guys realize this?
    hmmm...didn't notice that. kaya siguro over the water yung fireworks, to avoid such problem.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I just stay inside my room and pretend the world is not rejoicing. Or try to sleep it.

Put my mini component on full blast, "yoouree in the junglee babyyy, you gonna dieee.."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito tradition ko since high school:

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    5,000 rounds na judas belt. (hindi delikado kasi isang sindihan lang)

bukas lahat ilaw sa bahay.

lagay pera sa lahat ng bulsa.

inuman pamorningan with friends and neighbors!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Basta pagkatapos ng December 25, hindi nako naliligo para mas malakas ang putok pagdating ng 31.

Tapos nagsisindi na lang ako ng Watusi or kaya Baby Rocket.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
"ANONG: KLASE,BAGAY,GAWI O" GINAGAWA NINYO SA PAGSALUBONG SA BAGONG TAON"?