New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sakin i can't really say what i'd do, i mean ngayon siguro i would say that i'd try to turn him straight pero i think you won't really know what you'd do until you get to that point.
    Most of the gay people i know are the queer types, halos lahat ng friends ni misis are gay. Alam nilang lalake sila pero iba lang preference nila sa partners nila, they're not like the ones who demand for their own bathrooms, they dont cross dress, they have the same jokes as men do - like kung male/female ba yung driver ng ibang sasakyan, di sila yung malaswang klase ba.
    My sister, at one point in her life tried it out but came out straight naman, curiosity maybe, not necessarily genetic? Although for some nga lang, find it to be what they want.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone here thinks that LGBTs could get married in the Catholic church?
    i don't think so. catholic church is holier-than-thou. in the early ages, the church caused married women to be burned at the stake suspected of having illicit affairs, or condemned to wear letter "S" around their necks. if time would come LGBT could get married in church, that would be the time priests could marry and the priesthood would not be exclusive to men anymore. this thing about gay marriages will make the catholic church insignificant. i couldn't care less.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Eh di...tuturuan ko syang mag make up!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    we may prevent the earth from shaking, pero kung bayot talaga, call it fate or destiny, wala na tayong magawa dyan. bahala na si batman...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag lumabas na bading wala kana magagawa turuan nalang maging disente at maging maayos ang kilos wag yung mga baklang kalye na walang pakinabang

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone here thinks that LGBTs could get married in the Catholic church?
    Unless Catholic Church change its stance against 3rd ***. And no amount of legislation can make the church marry gay people. Remember the separation of church and government.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i can really relate on this. when my daughter told me, "daddy, si kuya ba, ang landi sa school, bading na bading". i almost fell out of my chair. to hear about my first born being on the other side of the fence is unacceptable. here i am, a uniformed personnel who graduated from the academy, whose dream is to have a son appreciate the beauty of the cadetship program. every year, i brought my son with me during alumni homecomings but to no avail. i felt he is a disappointment for me. further aggravating the situation is a "kunsintedor" mother who keeps insisting, wala na tayong magagawa, ganyan na talaga yan. it took me so long to accept that there are things beyond our control, and this is one of those. he is now a senior college student. all i ask from him is never, never ever cross-dressed dahil ikakamatay ko sa sakit ng puso yon. it is just so sad that most of those who graduated from the academy have their children followed their footsteps by joining the cadetship program and no one from your family. at the end of the day, wala na talaga tayong magagawa.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    napanood ko yung buwisit na palabas nila boy at kris last week.

guest nila transgender. sabi ni transgender kay boy abunda, hindi daw sila gay kundi "women". akala ko aantakihin sa puso si boy abading.
    bro, ikaw huh pinagchagaan mong panoorin yan show? andun din ba si bungangerang herpes? Haha
    ito sana ng next question ni tito boy kay transgender... meron ka bang matris at G spot???

Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Kesa unahin nila yang Same *** marriage na yan mas dapat i pasa na ang Divorce bill.. mas may sense naman yon kesa same ***
    +1 here. pano kasi itong mga LGBT atat na atat ma legalized ang same *** marriage, alam naman nila na ang divorce bill ay suntok sa bwuan maipasa ito unless 2/3 ng congress ay LGBT. it took 4 decades to passed the legalize same *** marriage in US

on final thoughts, given the facts na ang catholic church ay ginawa ito ng tao. kaya walang same *** marriage sa catholic doctrines ay walng lakas ang mga disciples ni kristo na isama ito sa bible. noon pa man mayron nang LGBT pero wala lang lakas na loob silang magladlad. at nung dating panahon din kapag nalaman na LGBT ka ay di ka lang ipapako sa krus kundi literally babalatan ka ng buhay.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I saw an article somewhere that it is the frmale hormones being injected into fowls/chickens to boost growth. As we all know, fried chicken is the most ordered fastfood for children.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hayaan ko lang sya. I'll even support him.

Also, I support same-*** marriage sa huwes, pero hindi sa simbahan. Magtayo na lang sila ng religion if they want, uso naman yun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hayaan ko lang sya. I'll even support him.

Also, I support same-*** marriage sa huwes, pero hindi sa simbahan. Magtayo na lang sila ng religion if they want, uso naman yun.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast