New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    time to replace my HP printer, ano po ba ang pinakamatipid (at pinakamura na unit) na printer, para kasing mahal ang ink ng HP. I had an epson printer long ago,but I never had time compare the two.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 109
    time to replace my HP printer, ano po ba ang pinakamatipid (at pinakamura na unit) na printer, para kasing mahal ang ink ng HP. I had an epson printer long ago,but I never had time compare the two.
    I'd suggest you get a Canon with think tanks (4 separate cartidges). Pag naubos ung isang colour, un lang ang papalitan mo. D gaya ng HP which is so expensive and it has only two separate cartridges (I don't know if they already introduced 4 separate cartridges) the same with Epson. Ink consumption depends on ur manual settings and the type of media.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more suggestion Im due to buy a printer nag iisip din ako kung ano maganda.. na pwede ding pang photo printer.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    more suggestion Im due to buy a printer nag iisip din ako kung ano maganda.. na pwede ding pang photo printer.
    lexmar and canon is the least expensive of all the inkjet in the market, but if your looking for photo, nothing beats HP but Canon can also give HP run for its money.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Get a Canon printer with individual ink tanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about epson?? mas mura yata ang Ink ng epson?? or same din ng canon

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    colored ba kailangan mo? kung monochrome laser, na study na namin dito sa office, na pinakamatipid is yung Brother HL-5140. if you need my help in getting one (corporate price), let me know.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes HP inks are very expensive, my old 948C's color cartridge cost 1.7k! octagon even sells them * 1.95k! whatta ripoff!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Second the motion on Canon printers. I have a really old one...Canon S2000. It still prints well and I only buy the substitute bubble jet cartridges. For black, its only P140.00. For colored, P280.00.

My new one, the 3-in-1 Canon MPC-190 (Printer, Scanner, Copier) is also pretty good and the ink cartridges won't burn a hole in your pocket. The print quality for photo is pretty good unless you're doing real professional photo jobs (in which case, you're better off with a more expensive printer).

Good luck!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would recommend epson C45, C65 sa low budget. if you have a budget naman go for epson R210....sa ink you can get a "bottomless ink" option the ink is cheaper than reloaded and you don't have to worry about running out of ink....medyo gagasto ka lang ng kaunti sa ink container/system nito (one time gastos yun) then next time ink na lang to refill the tanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ano matipid na printer?