New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Tear Gas, Ok din yung baseball bat pero disadvantage kailangan matamaan mo yung kalaban kase kung pag swing mo tapos hindi tinamaan may chance na kaw ang mayari , kaya parang mas ok pa yung tubo or anything handy para madali mong maidepensa o maipalo sunod sunod

Pero the best pa din diyan mahabang pasensya na lang wala naman basta aatake sayong kapwa driver kung wala ka naman ginawa

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    naisip ko lang mga bro kasi yung incident ni doc otep e. imagine sya na ang muntik mabangga, sya pa ang susugurin. kaya siguro mas maganda talaga there is something with us na magagamit just in case!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sabi ko nga sa isang thread,- pa-install kayo ng loudspeaker....

Talakan ninyo ng talakan (puwede ring mvr*hin) ang mga iyan para magising sa kabulastug*n nilang ginagawa.... :hysterical:

15.2K:froggy:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Mas ok ang pepper spray kaysa tear gas.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    lokong driver gaya ng harangan or gitgitan sa kalye? o nagkasgian na? depende kasi. kung wala namang kontak as in angasan lang - sipol lang at walang dapat gamitin.....

electric baton :electricf::electricf: kung umabot na sa babaan at trip nyang sumugod - ng matesting rin.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    baseball bat/extendable baton/knife basically any thing you can use to hit or stab someone - not a good idea, because what if the guy you are about to fight have a gun and you only found out that he has one when you've already drawn your weapon. you just gave him the right to shoot you legally. and you have to hit your attacker a couple of times before you disable him which will still give them the chance to possibly hurt or kill you. one of my friends got hit a couple of times in the head by a baseball bat until the bat broke, he got a bloody face but he was still fighting back. i was in that fight so i've seen it with my own eyes, guy who hit him is now an actor at GMA but not that popular though.

my suggestion is stungun/taser or pepper spray, atleast those are self defense weapons which can't be used to kill so atleast in court you have a better chance of winning a law suit. also stungun/taser will put your attacker on the ground instantly unlike bat/knife which will take a couple of hits to disable your attacker. pepper spray naman will blind your attacker and possibly disable him for a couple of minutes but a pepper spray doesn't always work and can back fire at you so i advice stungun/taser as much as possible. how can it backfire? example would be when you're inside the car or any closed small space and you spray your attacker, even though it didn't hit you directly you'll still feel the effects of it or when it's windy chances are you'll also spray your face while you spray your attacker. there's also a chance it won't work when it's raining or your attacker is wearing glasses/shades.

if you can get a gun then get one. you don't have to use it. you don't have to kill your attacker, but in my experience it made me more humble, patient, easy going and i'm more afraid to get in a fight because i know when i get in a fight it will be serious and it will be either me or my attacker. that's why i've avoided a lot of fights unlike when i didn't own a gun, sugod lang ng sugod lalo na sa mga PUV drivers talagang binababa ko dati, ngayon i just give way. kaya nga mga friend ko sabi sa akin kung kelan daw nagka baril ako don ako naging duwag but they don't understand why i'm scared now.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    baseball bat/extendable baton/knife basically any thing you can use to hit or stab someone - not a good idea, because what if the guy you are about to fight have a gun and you only found out that he has one when you've already drawn your weapon. you just gave him the right to shoot you legally. and you have to hit your attacker a couple of times before you disable him which will still give them the chance to possibly hurt or kill you. one of my friends got hit a couple of times in the head by a baseball bat until the bat broke, he got a bloody face but he was still fighting back. i was in that fight so i've seen it with my own eyes, guy who hit him is now an actor at GMA but not that popular though.

my suggestion is stungun/taser or pepper spray, atleast those are self defense weapons which can't be used to kill so atleast in court you have a better chance of winning a law suit. also stungun/taser will put your attacker on the ground instantly unlike bat/knife which will take a couple of hits to disable your attacker. pepper spray naman will blind your attacker and possibly disable him for a couple of minutes but a pepper spray doesn't always work and can back fire at you so i advice stungun/taser as much as possible. how can it backfire? example would be when you're inside the car or any closed small space and you spray your attacker, even though it didn't hit you directly you'll still feel the effects of it or when it's windy chances are you'll also spray your face while you spray your attacker. there's also a chance it won't work when it's raining or your attacker is wearing glasses/shades.

if you can get a gun then get one. you don't have to use it. you don't have to kill your attacker, but in my experience it made me more humble, patient, easy going and i'm more afraid to get in a fight because i know when i get in a fight it will be serious and it will be either me or my attacker. that's why i've avoided a lot of fights unlike when i didn't own a gun, sugod lang ng sugod lalo na sa mga PUV drivers talagang binababa ko dati, ngayon i just give way. kaya nga mga friend ko sabi sa akin kung kelan daw nagka baril ako don ako naging duwag but they don't understand why i'm scared now.
    welll said Sir! thanks on this...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    In my case, nag-iiwas na ako sa direct confrontation. Kung ginigitgit ka, pagbigyan mo. Sya hahabol pa ng pasada, ikaw pupunta lang sa Starbucks para mag-kape. Sya may hinahabol na flight sa airport, ikaw pupunta lang sa RW para gumala. Sya naghahanap ng pasahero, ikaw pipila lang sa covered parking. Sya, hinahanap na ng asawa dahil ginabi sa bahay ng kabit, ikaw, kasama mo si misis. :D

A lot of drivers have different reasons for their driving behavior. If I have an appointment, I make sure I leave time for travel, para hindi pressured sa kalsada. If I ever get into an altercation, I see to it na ako ang nag papakumbaba. No use in bragging your supremacy over idiots in the roads nowadays

Pero kung ayaw nila akong tantanan, at hinabol pa ako ... Ibang usapan na yun, I will surely and dangerously bite back!
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; March 15th, 2012 at 06:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz
    In my case, nag-iiwas na ako sa direct confrontation. Kung ginigitgit ka, pagbigyan mo. Sya hahabol pa ng pasada, ikaw pupunta lang sa Starbucks para mag-kape. Sya may hinahabol na flight sa airport, ikaw pupunta lang sa RW para gumala. Sya naghahanap ng pasahero, ikaw pipila lang sa covered parking. Sya, hinahanap na ng asawa dahil ginabi sa bahay ng kabit, ikaw, kasama mo si misis. :D

A lot of drivers have different reasons for their driving behavior. If I have an appointment, I make sure I leave time for travel, para hindi pressured sa kalsada. If I ever get into an altercation, I see to it na ako ang nag papakumbaba. No use in bragging your supremacy over idiots in the roads nowadays

Pero kung ayaw nila akong tantanan, at hinabol pa ako ... Ibang usapan na yun, I will surely and dangerously bite back!
    yan Ang tama, pero Paano kung afterks gitgitin tapos nagkita kayo sa Starbucks or RW nun jeepney driver? Nagkakape rin siya gumagala atnag slot machine pa sa RW?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Now that you brought this up, i have in my car: a stainless steel pipe, 1.5 feet fat steel chain with big padlock at the end, tirador with lots of jolens as bala, 2 balisongs, 1 crkt knife somewhere, 1 camera, and 1 glock 30 with 2 spare mags.

Plans to add ay long bolo/hunting knife ala bear grylls parang. At saka pepper spray or maze. Hehe.

So far, camera pa lang nagamit ko, parang camera-shy ang mga loko, medyo atras sila.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ano ang pwedeng dalhing protection laban sa mga lokong driver?