New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Plot Summary: Highschool of the Dead is set in the present day, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies, euphemistically referred to by the main characters as "them". The story follows Takashi Komuro, a Japanese student at Fujimi High School who survived the initial outbreak along with several of his classmates and the school nurse, and occasionally jumps to the perspective of other characters.

The plot is initially concerned with the cast's physical survival and escape from the titular high school and zombies, but as the series proceeds it introduces the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors and the possible decay of the characters' own moral codes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highschool_of_the_Dead

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    on going parin ba to sir GH?

or I could buy na the whole finished DVD?

mukang intresting...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    on going parin ba to sir GH?

or I could buy na the whole finished DVD?

mukang intresting...hehehe

It is still on-going. Current episode is No. 7 released last week.

You can download this via *******. Best place to look for it is at ******* and look for the uploads by [HORRIBLESUBS] group. They upload in both 720 and 480 versions.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I've watched the 6 episodes already....

am Loving the Bouncing things and the Skirts and how realistic the happenings are.....

I just can't find the credible upload of the 7th and 8th episode....

ANIME: High School of the Dead (HSOD)