1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what if this happened before the elections? :devil:
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    putek misinformation pa tong si Gloria?
    her minions are good at it, pati boss nila binobola na din...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by boybi
    what if this happened before the elections? :devil:
    na-aznar sana sya

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from cliffhanger:

kill a person, you're a murderer

kill a thousand, your'e a conqueror

what diff'rence does it make?

* the villain explaining to stallone

All I can say is that this why I didn't vote for GMA..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    M54Powered,

as i said, i am not anti-american. i just want my country to develop its own foreign policy independent of the US. a foreign policy based on its own interests and its dealings with all countries, not on just one country (the US).

point in fact is the policy on Iraq. the government disregarded the philippine's relations with its arab neighbors in favor of being part of the coalition of the willing. there are 3.5 million OFWs in the middle east. that should have been the priority, its own citizens. but instead the government has aligned itself with the interests of the US. is it not that a government's role is to serve its people first? what is the reward for aligning the country with a superpower whose only interests are its own?

as for being friends with the US as being in the Philippine interest, the filipino people should come first. being part of the coalition whose existence was based on false excuses for waging war was not, imho, serving our people.
    that makes sense to me. i agree with you about having the filipino government putting the interests of filipinos first.

the only thing i would suggest is that it is in the interest of the philippines sometimes to be america's friend (most favored nation status, financial assistance, protection, etc.), and sometimes it's not.

i guess what you are saying is that this time it's not worth it to be america's friend and invite terrorist attacks, and i don't blame you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    if we will not pull out as soon as possible guaranteed yan before august 20 may mapupugutan, it may not be dela cruz's head but another OFW's head

ano kaya mas mabigat:

"if you are not with us, then you are against us."
    or
    "Americans and all of its allies shall be dealt with accordingly(terror),"

laban o bawi......

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    humanitarian mission daw ang mga pinoy troops sa iraq pero ngayon na kapwa pinoy na ang nasa bingit ng kamatayan, nawawala ang pagka-humanitarian ng leader natin.

binigyan pa ng ringside ticket ang misis ni angelo dela cruz.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    AGREE ako kay KIPER, isang pinoy lang yan, d2 nga lang nakikipagsapalaran kana, tulad ng pagbomba sa LRT noon dami rin nasawing matanda at bata, sino nanagot WALA! Batang ni rape at pinatay, pinagtatangol pa ng simbahan at ng mga taga Human Rights ang kriminal na hwag bitayin dahil may rights daw mabuhay, eh paano naman ang rights ng bata na mabuhay at makaroon ng magandang kinabukasan. Student sinaksak dahil sa cellphone patay, tapos malalaman mo alaga pa ng mga hayup na pulis ang snatcher.
    Dapat ang media natin yan ang mga tinututukan mga problema natin mismo d2 sa ating bansa. Di puro ningas kugon, puro umpisa lang.
    Sa TV Patrol pati pag aaway ng mag asawa ibabalita pa, nakakatulong ba sa buhay ng mga pinoy yon!? Problema ni Kris at Joey tinutukan nila dahil sa may PERA don, milyon ang kinita nila sa text messages palang.

Mga tiwaling POLITIKO ang dapat din tutukan ng MEDIA, dahil pinasusuweldo ng bayan yan.

Ngayon k ANGELO DELA CRUZ, daming sumasaw-saw para lang sa Media exposure, natabunan na ang isyu sa pagtaas ng mag bilihin.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Sabi nga ng mga pinoy sa Iraq....di bale nang mapugutan kaysa sa mamatay naman ng dilat sa Pinas....

Ang hirap sa media coverage natin ay pang tabloid ang story nila....pati mga wlang kwentang Leftist agenda ay pinapatulan nila.... Wla namang mandate sa bansa natin ang mga hinayupak na Akbayan, Bayan muna et al...puro mga kupal na walang ginawa kundi mag rally...kaya hindi umasenso ang Pilipinas ay dahil dyan sa mga rally ..prayer rally ng mga kumag na paring sumasawsaw sa pulitika...

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Angelo dela Cruz (Merged threads)