New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    any of you folks had service done in AMCAR Calamba... I've heared a few feedbacks and they were good... "reasonably good price (lower than regular casa) and good service (you can watch while they work)... although generally they do mitsus, they can also accomodate other brands".

can others confrim this?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    good day to all, just wondering besides from amcar calamba, where can i find other amcar service center here in manila, .. thanks..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AMCAR is a dealer of Mitsubishi Motors. They are a sister company of Freeway Motors (also a Mitsu Dealer) in Cabanatuan City where I got my new Pajero. Unlike Carworld (also a Mitsu Dealer with head office in San Fernando, Pampanga), hindi sila mukhang pera. Carworld would only sell the new Pajero if you will avail of their car financing with at least 3yr term and their in-house insurance with a premium of at least 80K. Sa Freeway/AMCAR hindi sila ganyan. Their insurance premium is only less than 50K although I did not get my insurance from them and ok lang sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    where I got my new Pajero

Wala bang pix?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post

Wala bang pix?
    Post ko sa kabilang thread para hindi ma OT dito.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    puro American cars lang ba ginagawa nila

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marick View Post
    good day to all, just wondering besides from amcar calamba, where can i find other amcar service center here in manila, .. thanks..
    Here, I got this from Gugel http://wow.kir.jp/mmc/mmpc/html/222.php

AMCAR Calamba