New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dxmm text message from watchers:166 claps
    abscbn :157 claps

i was on my way home from manila going to tarlac and was tuned in to dzmm, to hear the sona, however much to my dismay, only claps are registered, cheers that are wavering, and laughs that means a success to the philippines with gma as the head.

while listening, my mind was capturing an image of wowowee or eat bulaga, where a placard saying CLAP NOW, CHEER, STANDING OVATION, LAUGH are being flash to the spectator which are compose of pro gloria (claps with standing ovation are flash upon gma says the power should be distributed to the local govt)

i would be happier if gloria, honestly stated the "real" state of the nation, yes i would agree that there are good points but how about the dark side, why cant she mentioned about it??? this are of what the people wants to hear, how will tiny be able to amend the suffering based on the facts that our country is degrading.

im not anti or pro gma, im pro-future and pro-life(that doesnt inlcude death penalty, i think it should still be implemented as i myself had been a victim, so i know how it feels to be the captive)

realistically if you hear it well, the success tiny mentioned are very shallow, even boxing, beauty contest, and everest are well taken however dont people realize that these are just temporary markers, the real bench mark of improvement is when we could clearly says that our children's children could safely live within the bounds of philippines without needing to fly abroad...

pinoy kasi minsan andaling makuha sa isang matinding "scene" remember last year how she made angelo delacruz the scapegoat of hello garci, like i had mentioned before where would angelo be after sometime, ive seen him on the news and still crawling to earn, desperately seeking attention...

whatever the govt do, whether with or w/o cha cha, just make philippines worth a country living for, not just now but for our children's children...
    Last edited by cutedoc; July 25th, 2006 at 01:52 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wala na talaga pag asa 'pinas. puro panloloko na ginagawa ng gobyerno natin. kawawa yung mga anak natin, palala ng palala ang mga lider ng bansa

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Reminds of one of the SONAs of Erap. When he said the truth that there was little money left in the gov't coffers, nag crash yung stock market the next day.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehe pampaangat pala ng ekonomya ang SONA

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Weeeee... sino na naman sumulat nyan..?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ganda ........

Ganda ng SONA?

Hindi....Ganda ng suot ni GMA! Cute niya. Para siyang doll.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ganda ng suot ni GMA! Cute niya. Para siyang doll.
    chaka doll...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by putalittlemore
    chaka doll...

Sobra ka naman...... huwag naman Chakka

Barbie na lang.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Every clap meron bayad.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yey dami bagong characters to add to the gang of mang pandoy, paper boat triplets etc... future stars of tv documentaries (mga biktima ng pangako ang tema..)..like npa itay and kid in indigenous costume, call center girl..sana isinama na rin mga pbb winners, pero o bayong winners etc..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
amaSONA