New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    i have property in imus for lease, the new tenant is asking whats the allowable easement in imus...thx

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

That depends on where your property is. If you're talking about the lot you fenced with bamboo at "that" subdivision, then IMHO, your fence is just about on the right spot as far as easements are concerned.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Just follow the line of the neighbors.....

Grabe traffic diyan sa I Am US.... We were there Saturday afternoon at talaga po namang kasumpa-sumpa....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

That depends on where your property is. If you're talking about the lot you fenced with bamboo at "that" subdivision, then IMHO, your fence is just about on the right spot as far as easements are concerned.
    ive rented it out already paps, the tenant was asking if pwedeng isagad yung container van type structures up to the bangketa, i asked someone sa city hall this morning, dapat may easement of 5m of the parking...they need to remove the fench totally..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Grabe traffic diyan sa I Am US.... We were there Saturday afternoon at talaga po namang kasumpa-sumpa....

san ka dumaan? raming backroad dyan paps...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT ng onti. Tagal ko na di naririnig yang joke na yang. Lumang joke ng taga Kabite. Haha

X: taga san ka?
    Y: I am US
    X: Amerikano ka?
    Y: Hindi. Kabitenyo. I am US. I-M-U-S

*corny*

sa sobrang corny nakakatawa haha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i have property in imus for lease, the new tenant is asking whats the allowable easement in imus...thx

Wag ka lalampas sa poste ng meralco paps... hangang dun lang property line mo...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ive rented it out already paps, the tenant was asking if pwedeng isagad yung container van type structures up to the bangketa, i asked someone sa city hall this morning, dapat may easement of 5m of the parking...they need to remove the fench totally..
    Re: container, pwede naman siguro if it will occupy a portion of the bangketa, but not the whole bangketa.

City Hall can be as OA (over-acting) as it gets. Pero pag naka pasok ka dyan sa may poblacion, sala-salabat naman yung fences ng mga bahay, OK lang sa kanila.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Wag ka lalampas sa poste ng meralco paps... hangang dun lang property line mo...
    iba iba kasi easement kuya sa each municipality, like example if your gonna build a house, if it has windows on the sides, dapat 3m ang easement from your neighbors house, kung gusto mo isagad, build a firewall..easement naman sa front is also different...juat to be safe, i told the tenant to allocate 5m for the parking just in case

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    ingat din sir minsan si meralco wala sa lugar mga poste nila better follow yung lot plan mo
    iba iba kasi easement kuya sa each municipality, like example if your gonna build a house, if it has windows on the sides, dapat 3m ang easement from your neighbors house, kung gusto mo isagad, build a firewall..easement naman sa front is also different...juat to be safe, i told the tenant to allocate 5m for the parking just in case