New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    "None of you can ever be proud enough of being the child of SUCH a Father who has not his equal in this world-so great, so good, so faultless. Try, all of you, to follow in his footsteps and don't be discouraged, for to be really in everything like him none of you, I am sure, will ever be. Try, therefore, to be like him in some points, and you will have acquired a great deal."

FOR ALL THE FATHER IN THE WORLD...ADVANCE HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

:party: :hooray:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I am quoting something that was given to me by our kids some years ago:

This is my Dad
    > Worrying in silence about the future of his family
    > Sacrificing each morning to wake up for work
    > Waiting for the right moment to say the right words
    > Speculating if it's the right time to spank a mischievous child, but hurting himself most in the process
    > Helping a child learn to ride his new bike... Fast on his feet when he'd fall, saying "Don't quit son/daughter", and smiling thereafter in every successful attempt

It is most difficult to find a way to say, "Thanks Dad".... But for all the affectionate moments you've shared with us and for all the sacrifices you've made for us....

I love you and you're absolutely the best, Dad!
    Happy Father's Day!

10.1K:mop:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Happy Fathers Day.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    1 day off per year of family service...ano kya surprise sakin ng mga loveone's ko....I wish! I wish!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to my old man :cheers2::cheers:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party...
    After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.
    He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel.

He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot.

Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'

The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire...

He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the congratulations for?'

One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons...What about your son?'

The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.'

The three friends said: 'What a shame... what a disappointment.'

The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.

And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.'
    wais!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Happy Father's Day po sa inyong lahat!

For All the Father in the World...