New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kiper, aetheist? un ba yun mahilig sa mga ate? ikaw ha kiper! tigilan mo na kaka-boso sa yaya mo!

OT. lapit ka lang pala sa amin pre. pero di na ko sa congressional nakatira, sa Pagasa na, malapit pa din. pinalayas ako ng tatay ko nung nag-asawa na ko hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdamazda,

well i'm sorry if my post has offended you. it was never meant for you, your sect, and neither was i generalising. i never said non-catholics are cults, nor did i identify any but eddie villanueva's.

your adverse reaction only proves my point, but hey, i never said you're one of them ok. and you're definitely not admitting that you belong to a cult either, right? so why get inflamed if you're not? or are you? on not? or is? then if you're really not a cultist then why are you angry at my post? are you or are you not?

and i damn well said i do not argue with religious fanatics, and i'm doing it here! but you're not one of them, right? so i'm not really breaking my own rule am i?
    Last edited by yebo; March 9th, 2004 at 01:25 PM.

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Yup! Meron talagang mga religious fanatic. They feel na sila ang superior being, sila lang ang maliligtas sa 2nd coming, blessed sila kasi they memorized the bible, other religions are pathetic, etc. and you know the rest.

Yebo is right. Try niyong makipagtalo kay Bro. Eli na umero unong pikon. Sasakit at iinit lang ang ulo mo sa inis.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    email bomb time?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ">" means more than.
    ex: 10 > 9
    23 > 40/51

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    COOL it guys.hehehe..

smile na lang tayo ha?.hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe there are 3 "beliefs" that people should NEVER debate about...

1) Religion
    2) Politics
    3) Yo' Mama...

NOBODY will win the argument. EVER.

To the guy who started this thread.

That's your opinion and you have the right to express it. Whether or not you vote for him (or even if you do vote for FPJ or what not), that's your call. What right do you have to tell others that their choice or decision is wrong?

It's like a Christian saying Allah doesn't exist, or Buddist saying Jesus never did all those things, or a Jew saying the New Testament is full of B.S.

All those things will just promote hate and conflict...

It's a great wonder that such people with such one-sided mindset still flourish in this day and age. Do you really expect the world will see ONLY in your point of view?

"But if you only have love for your own race
    Then you only leave space to discriminate
    And to discriminate only generates hate
    And when you hate then you’re bound to get irate,
    Badness is what you demonstrate
    And that’s exactly how anger works and operates"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Relak pipol relak ;)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    amen!

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    To Whom It May Concern:

This is to clarify my previous post for some peeps that may misinterpret it.

I agree to yebo's post and only wrote my opinion that never discuss any religious topics with someone who does not have the same belief/religion of yours.

Very Truly Yours,
    FrankDrebin

PS: This is a redundant topic about Bro. Villanueva.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
to all eddie villanueva supporters