New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You people are the worst cretins that trolled the internet. I see you spam all the forums, posting propagandas that would rival the nazi's, and boring the hell out of everybody by quoting the bible each and every time. No, fanatical maniacs, we are not as brainwashed (or braindead) as you are and we will not vote for your pathetic, opportunist leader. I've seen you bicker among yourselves (different christian groups/sects/cults) and all your trash talks clearly bespeak what you really are. Pretty ironic if not pathetic.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lurker..naubos na ata pasensya mo..hehehe easy lang tsong.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one thing i learned in life is never to argue with a religious fanatic. religious cults after all do not delve in reason but in faith, and more often than not, in blind irrational self-glorifying faith. do not expect the followers of eddie villanueva to be any different. they think in terms of what their leader, glib talker that he is, has conditioned them to think. all this guy villanueva needs to do is tell his followers to drink poison or douse themselves in gasoline and you will have another new guinea or waco tragedy all over again.

and they all say only they will be save! all i can say is "good riddance!"
    Last edited by yebo; March 9th, 2004 at 10:15 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    someone posted an interview with Bro Eddie here recently...in fairness his responses were reasonable naman, although i felt medyo kulang sa specifics

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Methinks Bro. Eddie > FPJ hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by lurker999
    You people are the worst cretins that trolled the internet. I see you spam all the forums, posting propagandas that would rival the nazi's, and boring the hell out of everybody by quoting the bible each and every time. No, fanatical maniacs, we are not as brainwashed (or braindead) as you are and we will not vote for your pathetic, opportunist leader. I've seen you bicker among yourselves (different christian groups/sects/cults) and all your trash talks clearly bespeak what you really are. Pretty ironic if not pathetic.
    while i don't trust eddie villanueva or think he's the right leader for the philippines either, i think you should practice a little more tolerance for the views of others since they have a right to it also.

just a little friendly advice. i say this because some of the villanueva 'supporters' on here are valued members who i may not always agree with, but always respect.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    uhmmm . . . pare, is that bro. ed is greater than fpj or are you trying to say bro. ed is like/equal to fpj. linilinaw ko lang po. medyo naguluhan ako eh.

as to religious followers. . . it's not advisable to enter into a debate with them. you'll never win. like what yebo said above, they deal in matters of faith not logic and reasoning.

i say just let them be. live and let live.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well said M54

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ung uncle ko na nasa states..di ko nako manalo pag faith na nya ang pinag-uusapan. aetheist ako eh. hehehe..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    one thing i learned in life is never to argue with a religious fanatic. religious cults after all do not delve in reason but in faith, and more often than not, in blind irrational self-glorifying faith. do not expect the followers of eddie villanueva to be any different. they think in terms of what their leader, glib talker that he is, has conditioned them to think. all this guy villanueva needs to do is tell his followers to drink poison or douse themselves in gasoline and you will have another new guinea or waco tragedy all over again.

and they all say only they will be save! all i can say is "good riddance!"
    those aren't kind words at all... if what you say is that you don't argue with a "religious fanatic", then just stop there. you are just starting a flame. the use of the words "fanatic" and "cult" should be treated with care. how would you feel if us non-Catholics would starting flaming you of how you conduct your religous rituals?

or is Catholicism a default religion here whereby anyone who's not part of it is immediately labeled an outcast / fanatic / follower / zealot?

am not a "follower" of Eddie Villanueva but am supporting him in his campaign for the presidency. and let this be settled in the elections.

btw, the other Candidates do claim that they are Catholics right? hmmm...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
to all eddie villanueva supporters