New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    baby pa ko nung namatay si Ninoy pero judging from docu tapes during that time malungkot ang tao. luksa talaga ang nangyari.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba pa rin ang kay ninoy...mula burol, libing nagtagal pa ito hanggang sa mga rallies at hanggang sa mapatalsik si makoy...my family participated in the rallies lalo na kapag sa Baclaran church lang...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    In my opinion, mas madami pumunta sa burol ni Ninoy. Actually, burol ni Ninoy eh nationwide(north to south) and may halong protest. It was one of the darkest moments in Philippine history. The death of Ninoy was the spark that started all the mass protest against the dictator Ferdinand Marcos to call for snap elections and eventually ended in People Power I. The rest is history.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ninoy, definitely.

i'd just like to point out that, sorry na lang po sa maka-FPJ, you really can't compare FPJ with a ninoy or cardinal sin -- those dudes spent their lifetimes fighting for their beliefs.

mikaztro:The death of Ninoy was the spark that started all the mass protest against the dictator Ferdinand Marcos to call for snap elections and eventually ended in People Power I. The rest is history.
    yet somehow, we've managed to end up in the same mess after all these years. nakakahiya naman kay ninoy...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    tama ka bro ....ng dumaan sa tapat ng school namin ang track ng may dala kay ninoy ...mahirap talaga explain kung anong twag doon sa kung ano man magic iyon basta damang dama mo ang kalungkutan ...umuulan pa noon .iy i remember

Yes it was raining, even though it was mid afternoon, it was dark, raining and there were thunder, very eerie talaga.

You were right, dama mo yung kalungkutan.

*Badkuk

yet somehow, we've managed to end up in the same mess after all these years. nakakahiya naman kay ninoy
    he must be turning in his grave right now.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no comparison dyan....

totoong dalamhati ang naramdaman ng sambayanan nung namatay si Ninoy....for once there is this unity of sadness, grievance and at the same time hatred on all pinoys..... very eerie nga ang feeling non....I can still remember my dad saying, 'There goes our good man, its so sad that to know that we all know that he can make a lot of good thing in our country, yet a group of people doesnt want him to do it....May he rest in peace....and to those who killed this noble man, when it is their time to die, may they rot in hell....

Yung kay FPJ....shobis lang yan.....hehehehe....di talaga nalulungkot yung mga nakipaglibing sa kanya....mga uzi lang yon.....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Marami yata yung kay FPJ!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Madami kay FPJ considering wide coverage na ang TV, Radio, Media and communications but nothing beats Ninoy's death and burial. Kahit hindi pa ganun ka hightech ang technology eh lahat ng sambayanan ay nakidalamhati. People from all walks of life went to Sto. Domingo church as well as the funeral march. Millions of Filipinos even converged in Makati and tore their yellow pages to make yello confettis as a sign of "pakikibaka".

As what Ninoy said..."The Filipinos are worth dying for".

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    Madami kay FPJ considering wide coverage na ang TV, Radio, Media and communications but nothing beats Ninoy's death and burial. Kahit hindi pa ganun ka hightech ang technology eh lahat ng sambayanan ay nakidalamhati. People from all walks of life went to Sto. Domingo church as well as the funeral march. Millions of Filipinos even converged in Makati and tore their yellow pages to make yello confettis as a sign of "pakikibaka".

As what Ninoy said..."The Filipinos are worth dying for".
    kahit madami pa takot kay macoy noon na baka bigla nalang sila mawala, madami parin sumama di lang sa burol/libing.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kay Ninoy....iba ang atmosphere noon...wala n sigurong tutulad pa sa ganung scenario..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Aling burol (at libing) ang dinayo ng maraming tao: Ninoy Aquino, FPJ, or Cardinal Si