New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    (I got this through my Facebook. Given the rash of robberies, it is better to be safe.)

ALERT! Possible robbery in the GREENHILLS / SAN JUAN area.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can confirm that the banks are aware of casing activities in the Greenhills area. They're not only after banks but also checking out possible big time cash depositors/withdrawals.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Up lang natin ito.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Mahina ata itong administration sa pagsugpo ng criminality kaya matatapang ang loob nila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Mahina ata itong administration sa pagsugpo ng criminality kaya matatapang ang loob nila.
    Either that or effective sila to the point na the crooks are forced to resort to more extreme and violent means to get what they want. Besides malapit na election period. Robin Hood is out and about to rob from the rich and give to the poor

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikini View Post
    tsk delikado na talaga less cash are going in the streets coz of bank to bsnk, online and credit cad transactions. The people are wondering why there is less cash on the streets and tapos the economy is growing daw. There is disparity in repors so the criminal elements are targeting the Fil-chinese community coz somehow in their minds, nasa mga intsik ang pera. Di lang dapat sa greenhills maginat, dapat sa banawe, binomdo, ongpin, san juan, dapitan, evangelista kung san natitira pa may cash transaactions, the makati, prtigas, fort transactions are mostly electronic transactions na, how can they steal that. But the fil-chinese, they still carry petty cash whether in motorcycle and of course, in corollas and fortuners, their favorite cars. Kaya yan ang target
    well ya it's true most payments now happen online

BDO-to-BDO (seems like everyone has a BDO account)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our office also moved to ATM payroll system. Much safer than having to withdraw cash for each payday.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Our office also moved to ATM payroll system. Much safer than having to withdraw cash for each payday.
    That's a good move. Your BIR payments, SSS remittances, etc. can also be done electronically free of charge.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

That's a good move. Your BIR payments, SSS remittances, etc. can also be done electronically free of charge.
    How can we do this?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    one of our business deals with cash. what I did was to set up an armored bank pickup service from Metrobank. the 1st 4 weeks, i was personally carrying cash from our business to the bank 5 minutes away sometimes 3-4x/week. nakakatakot but i made it a point to change time, day of cash collection. Now, its the armored car from metrobank that is picking up the cash, all they require is a P3 Million ADB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast