New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    just wanted to know what you guys think of the brand ALDO (see www.aldoshoes.com)
    any of you heard of it before? you guys like it?
    thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yep. There are Aldo stores in Malaysia and Singapore. From what I head, good quality shoes.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good stuff, I buy shoes from there too. The wife loves their selections also. It's a bit pricey, but I think for the styles provided, it's worth it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its a good brand. my gf loves their high-soled slippers, ganda daw ng design. we were in singapore last week and she was about to buy a pair of aldo shoes, but was surprised to find out that they are made in china!?!? my old pair was made in italy. she didnt buy it, she wasnt too confident about china-made shoes.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Nakikita ko lang yung store pero hindi ko pinapasok. Di ko pa kasi kailangan ng sapatos. Masilip nga at makapag-sukat kahit hindi bibili hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff
    just wanted to know what you guys think of the brand ALDO (see www.aldoshoes.com)
    any of you heard of it before? you guys like it?
    thanks!
    :lol: mahal na sapatos. madaling masira ang takong. tatlong dress shoes ang nasira ko sa isang taon.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks.. so do u think the brand could work in manila?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    well, given that there a lot of brand (i.e. tatak imported) conscious people in the Philippines and there a lot of "fashonistas", I think it would sell. How well, that remains to be seen.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    saw this ALDO shop in Manhattan while i was in New York. shoes pala binebenta dun...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    i bought a pair of Aldo sandals in L.A. last year. a bit pricey but imo, good designs and quality. i also saw an Aldo shop in singapore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ALDO: Have you heard of this brand before?