New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    fifol...just would like to share our new website...not much but for those who are interested in Aikido, please feel free to get in touch by sending ur feedback...we're still in the process of updating the website so bear with some incoveniences

http://makatiaikidoclub.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * vsm712,

ayos yan!

I was a former practitioner, pero yung kay Gavileno.

Been wanting to learn the Japanese style though, kaya lang walang time and parang di ko na kaya.

Nice to know there are fellow-enthusiasts here at Tsikot.

Your website looks good

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks sir artpogi...gud to know din...oo medyo iba nga yung kay Gavileneo and sad thing about it pa eh hindi affiliated ito sa aikido headquarters so hindi recognize ang level mo..kung baga wala kang license even if black belt ka na...unlike with MAC...it's affiliated..so for every level you attain eh recognize buong mundo..u might want to tryout one of these days...u're very much welcome..marami sa amin nag transfer galing sa ibang club from black belt they went back to being white...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vsm,

thanks for the invite

titingnan ko muna kondisyones ng buong katawan ko, I might drop by your dojo one of these days just to observe muna.

Thanks ulit.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    vsm..

ok yung site nyo, keep it up.. ok sya to unwind and for deeper discipline.

i used to attend in YMCA Makati, 1993, under Sensei Abe, and the Japanese Sensei from Nissan..i hope i can visit your dojo one of this days. more power

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks sir rohan and sir artpogi...yes..i know sensei abe...somewhere in ortigas na siya nagtuturo ngayon..he's one of the best sensei...ngayon si sensei royce ang chief instructor....meron isa pang dojo ang MAC sa LKG...dun ako pero from time to time i go to ymca

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nga pala....register na rin kayo and visit the forum sometime...para naman dumami ang community..thanks for the support

Aikido