New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kung ang lalake may HIV na, pag nag*** siya with an uninfected woman pag pinutok niya sa loob ng vagina o sa pwet pareho lang

mahahawa yan kasi ang HIV nasa semen

--

pag ang babae may HIV at ung lalake wala mas mataas ang chance mahawa ung lalake pag i-anal niya ung babae

kasi po ang vagina may natural lubricant pero ang pwet wala

mas madali magasgas ang penis pag anal

ung doon sa gasgas papasok ang HIV
    Yup. An hiv infected man can cum inside and even get a non hiv woman pregnant without transmitting the disease. There has to be a break inside the woman and could also be a combination of other factors for a non hiv woman to be infected by an hiv positive man.

I think most important to avoid is for a break to enter the bloodstream.

AIDS/HIV awareness was one of my Mom's advocacies back in the 80s

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's not rocket science and even if you're not an HIV advocate one can easily understand how HIV is transmitted

a person infected with HIV... the virus is in his/her blood, semen, vaginal fluid

if you're not-infected and you have contact with any of those and malas mo lang may maliit kang sugat, pasok ang HIV

kahit oral ***

pag receiver ka, at pumutok sa bibig mo at may konting sugat ka sa mouth or singaw or whatever break sa loob ng mouth malas mo
    Last edited by uls; December 10th, 2018 at 12:14 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    it's not rocket science and even if you're not an HIV advocate one can easily understand how HIV is transmitted

a person infected with HIV... the virus is in his/her blood, semen, vaginal fluid

if you're not-infected and you have contact with any of those and malas mo lang may maliit kang sugat, pasok ang HIV

kahit oral ***

pag receiver ka, at pumutok sa bibig mo at may konting sugat ka sa mouth or singaw or whatever break sa loob ng mouth malas mo
    You will be surprised not everyone knows that.

Hindi naman lahat ng tao kasing talino mo

Kaya nga may mga tao whose advocacy is HIV awareness. I have a friend who studied in St Scho (hindi naman patakbuhin na skwela yan) who would rather die than share a spoon with an HIV infected person. So you could just imagine how it is with people with absolutely no education.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    haha that's why i carry a titanium spork everyday

aids is a big problem. the catholic church banning condoms is making things worse

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You will be surprised not everyone knows that.

Hindi naman lahat ng tao kasing talino mo

Kaya nga may mga tao whose advocacy is HIV awareness. I have a friend who studied in St Scho (hindi naman patakbuhin na skwela yan) who would rather die than share a spoon with an HIV infected person. So you could just imagine how it is with people with absolutely no education.

well yeah even if HIV was discovered in the 1980s and there were massive information campaigns since then, it's amazing there's still a lot of ignorance out there

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    haha that's why i carry a titanium spork everyday

aids is a big problem. the catholic church banning condoms is making things worse

in the 1980s when a lot of gays in America were dying of AIDS there was very little response from their govt

Reagan was president during that time i don't know what his ideology was but because the disease was primarily affecting gay people they (the govt) didn't think it was important enough to do something about

they just called it "gay plague"

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Naalala ko lang since namention na 80's is yung dallas buyers club na movie.

Plus we would still have freddie mercury if they were more aware back in the day.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    In the future tingin nyo mag kakaroon din kaya ng cure or gamot sa Hiv virus ? [emoji848].

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Need a vaccine

they've been trying to make an effective vaccine for 30 years so far wala pa

the virus mutates a lot kasi

-

i think kaya malakas ang loob ng mga young people kasi alam nila may gamot

pero naisip ba nila pag nagka-hiv sila kailangan sila uminom ng gamot araw araw for life

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kidney mo naman masisira pag umiinom ka ng gamot araw araw.. Si magic Johnson 1990 ata nag ka Hiv pero until now buhay pa rin..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
AIDS in 2005: The figures