New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by TJMaxx
    Ang dali niyo namang maniwala sa bulok
    na gimik ng mga taga AFP. Raising the Communist Bogeyman ay isang gawaing na panis na, laos pa. Wala nang naniniwala diyan! They're just creating, stupidly I might add, a situation to distract attention away from this Carlos Garcia scandal. These are created by the usual cabals composed of graduates of the Philippine Mangungurakot Academy (PMA).
    They should abolish the AFP and just replace them wholesale with the Boy Scouts of the Phils. Baka the Boy Scouts might do a better job, I'm sure.
    Its funny in a way but I totally agree :hihihi:

Redirection ng issue away from the Generals na naman yan.

Saka paano tayo mananalo sa mga NPA eh kung may "Ghost Delivery" na nangyayari sa AFP?

Ghost Delivery, napanood ko kse ang The Correspondence

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talaga itong utak ni Biazon, no wonder na goat sya ng mag-graduate sa PMA

he said:

3 retired generals, on vacation sa US are entertaining military adventurism (coup d'etat)... eh di pag-uwi ng mga pobreng generals HULI sila? nak ng.. dakdak lang talaga ang alam nito.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ...They should abolish the AFP and just replace them wholesale with the Boy Scouts of the Phils. Baka the Boy Scouts might do a better job, I'm sure.

Yeah right, the Boy Scouts might do a better job. Send them to Mindanao, send them to Iraq, let them hold long firearms, let them shoot the terrorists, let them hear real gun fires, let them see real blood coming out from almost dead people... what will they do? Call their mommas to pick them up from the boondocks?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    na gimik ng mga taga AFP. Raising the Communist Bogeyman ay isang gawaing na panis na, laos pa. Wala nang naniniwala diyan! They're just creating, stupidly I might add, a situation to distract attention away from this Carlos Garcia scandal. These are created by the usual cabals composed of graduates of the Philippine Mangungurakot Academy (PMA).
    They should abolish the AFP and just replace them wholesale with the Boy Scouts of the Phils. Baka the Boy Scouts might do a better job, I'm sure.
    this is foul mister tjmaxx.

bakit, nasa military ka ba at naranasan mo na mga pinagbubunyag mo dito?

isa pa, di mo pa sinasagot yung tanong sa iyo sa isang thread. "kung you really fought a war in mindanao", kasi parang nakipaglaban ka nga dun kung magpost ka mister.

there are a few fallcies in your post, even a hasty generalization, hearsay, and if i might use your words, plain stupidity. in our jargon, MATO!

ano kaya mangyayari kung boy scout ipapadala mo sa gyera? one spoiled apple in a basket doesnt mean that all the apples in the basket are spoiled.

you feeling me mister?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you sure wala nang NPA?

baka gusto mong pumunta sa mga barrio ng bataan? doon marami. kaya medyo ingat kami pag nagpupunta kami ng farm. e wala namang ginagawa ang mga gagong NPA na yan kundi manghingi lang ng kakainin.

pati naman... putik yan... peace negotiation with the reds? eh ang gusto lang ng mga yan eh sila ang mamuno dito. ganun rin... lost cause na ang communism.

quindoyos, hinay-hinay lang dito! count 1-10.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; October 27th, 2004 at 10:11 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys...please cool down muna.

please refrain from just plain lambasting.avboid generalizations that are not constructive and hurt other people.

may mga kasamahan din po tayo dito na taga PMA, at malay natin may mga kasmahan tayo dito na taga AFP.

if we are to say bad things about them, haluan naman natin ng konting respeto para walang masasaktan....salamat.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    May mga kasama din ba tayo na NPA ? :-) Mag counterstrike na lang kayo with our friends sa AFP :-)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    True. Let's not assume that corruption affects every level of the military. It is undeniable that there ARE corrupt leaders. This is almost unavoidable in any organization within this country, whether it be in politics, the miltary, or the communist rebels.

I personally know a few soldiers, in fact, some of them are friends of the so-called "Oakwood Mutineers". Young officers and soldiers have often struck me as forthright and upstanding young men, who believe in what they are doing. They do not have multi-million peso accounts or drive fancy cars. It is a sad thing that these same idealistic young men who fight and die for the country could have been misled to do what they did at Oakwood... merely because they have seen with dismay what is actually happening within the military.

But this so-called red alert seems to me a red herring. Maybe they're trying to remind us how much we rely on them, before any judicial probe goes deeper into the rot on top.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i have a lot of acquiantances in the AFP and the PNP, and it really makes me sick that these people are working their ass off and they don't even have enough to support their families. They even approach me to help find jobs for their in-laws kasi mahirap na talaga ang panahon. Tinanggal pa ang rice-subsidy ba yon?

tapos along come these generals who make millions without seeing a single day of battle duty

very disappointing. i can't fathom how they keep their morale up.

andy

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    lets not drag the BSP into this thread peeps; they deserve better. while i really don't recommend that they replace the AFP, i have to say that they're doing an outstanding job of training kids that would otherwise become bums

...and yes, i was a boy scout. and proud of it ;) the uniforms were always itchy though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AFP goes on Red Alert