New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi all

my CR got lost last year and i would like to get a duplicate copy from LTO where my car first registered (east ave.) anybody knows where i can get my affidavit of loss near LTO east ave. or near quezon city hall? so i wont waste time to go to another place to do it.thanks a lot!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    marami yan sa tabi-tabi, boss, sss at lto. hanap ka lang na may kartola na "notary public". most likely, may typewritter din yong nagnonotaryo. gumagawa din ng dokumento. most of them, if not all of them, are not lawyers. price range: P300.00 plus/minus P200. the document is haphazardly done, but if it states the truth, it serves the purpose. if you have that document done by a lawyer, it will cost you P1k to P3k, but it is well done. kung kaibigan mo ang lawyer, libre. dalhan mo na lang ng cafe latte with honey-glazed doughnut from starbucks para di nakakahiya. :-)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    correct si starbutt, dami po sa tabitabi. AND, it's an LTO branch, it's impossible not to see a Notary Public.

Mostly typewriters lang gamit para gawin ung document. Pero meron ding mautak na de-computer sabay ready-made na. Fill up na lang nila pangalan mo at address, kung kelan nawala, etc., and un.. Goodluck!

Price update po chief starbutt: around 100-200 na lang po yang sa tabi-tabi. Kakapagawa ko lang last month eh (computerized, nyahahaha). Unless malakas managa ung gumagawa. hehe.

affidavit of loss