New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Di ko pa napapanood yung commercial, pero may malaking billboard siya dito sa South. Dami niya kunong dalang boxes ng product na ito tapos ngiting menyek pa siya. FTW.

the reason for the "men-yak" smirk is because he is paid to do it.... hirap naman mag endorse tapos ang mukha mo is parang "mukha-asim".

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    the reason for the "men-yak" smirk is because he is paid to do it.... hirap naman mag endorse tapos ang mukha mo is parang "mukha-asim".
    Hmmm... pwede naman kasi dibang "ngiting inviting", diba? Yung tipong kahali-halina at maeenganyo ka talaga kasi mukha talaga siyang masaya at content.

Eh yung sa kanya, parang: partsmirk, part grin, all molester eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka mga girls na walang alam sa sasakyan ang target ng product na ito.

Btw, yung kumpare ko, bilib na bilib sa X1-R na iyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Hmmm... pwede naman kasi dibang "ngiting inviting", diba? Yung tipong kahali-halina at maeenganyo ka talaga kasi mukha talaga siyang masaya at content.

Eh yung sa kanya, parang: partsmirk, part grin, all molester eh.

OT: alam ko yang iniisip mong ngiti pare... yung mga temang romy diaz nung heydays nya...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    I only believe in KY jelly lubricant........
    Para kay fafa!

OT: may nabibili pa bang DuraLube or DuraShine ngayon?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    kung si angelica panganiban pa siguro ang nag-endorse at may free calendar... e kung sabihin nga ni angelica na magandang fuel additive ang ginebra san miguel e di kahapon ko pa nilagyan kotse ko nyahahaha!
    +10 :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    ...and what does this guy know about engines?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mura lang siguro ang talent fee.........

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't mind this guy...
    I don't believe on his P3,500 per month fuel saving.

I used X1-R for the past 4 years now. What I believe is that it protects my engine and keeps engine performance in top-shape.

I actually witnessed the demo on a friction test machine. The ordinary oil halts the machine at around 50 lbs. of weight. With X1-R it just continued to spin and even without oil too at about 170 lbs or more.

I tried X1-R for about 1,000 kms before paying it. The engine's response changed. Lalo gumaganda yung takbo kahit umiinit yung makina. I challenge you to try it!...but take caution! using X1-R without proper analysis will destroy your engine!

-The best approach to using X1-R is the time that you're near to your oil change schedule.

-X1-R will clean-out dirt and carbon deposits inside your engine coz it will try to stick directly to the metal. Example is the cylinder wall of the engine.

-once the cleaning process is on effect it will produce sludge in the oil (especially for old and dirty engines). Warning!!! this might clog the oil filter and will prevent oil flow inside the engine and failure of course!

-you need to have an oil tester like that of "Fluid Rx", it is an oil drop test to determine if your oil is due for a change or not.

-First 5,000kms: change oil and oil filter put a full bottle of X1-R

-after the first 5,000kms use only 1/2 bottle of X1-R and on succeeding oil change interval schedules.

- this time you will be enjoying the benefits of using X1-R and much more for newer engines!

btw, X1-R is not an 'additive' it is a metal-to-metal treatment. Calling it as additive is ok too coz you 'add' it to the oil

...try to read also about Xado www.xadoshop.com

cheers!

----
    99starexTCI jumbo

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    better get your flamesuit ready! hehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Additive Endorsed By Paolo Bediones.