New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I checked out the video on that site, but there was nothing there that showed anything we have not seen before in exorcism cases even here in the Philippines.

Unless I see a possessed person do a "Linda Blair 360-degrees head-turning" stunt, I'm not going to believe these exorcism stuffs.

The only person, I believe, who is really possessed by the devil is DAVID BLAINE!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hehehehe.... All David blaine tricks... and I mean ALL are common Magic tricks that most if not all Magicians know. a lot of the tricks are really basic and a lot more can be bought at magic stores... like the coin bite, cigarette through coins etc. just like in stage magic, he too uses accomplices and gaffs

What's brilliant is his invention of "street magic".

btw, I can do the "fruitloops" card trick pretty well by now. Also known as the ambitious card

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    there are articles exposing david blaine's magic

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    hehehehe.... All David blaine tricks... and I mean ALL are common Magic tricks that most if not all Magicians know. a lot of the tricks are really basic and a lot more can be bought at magic stores... like the coin bite, cigarette through coins etc. just like in stage magic, he too uses accomplices and gaffs
    C'mon man, I'm just advertising my favorite AXN show. Don't kill the fun from the kids.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    El: Right on hehe...

I've been practicing card and coin tricks for quite a while and regardless of how well you know the trick, David's presentation is just an art.

Back to the subject...

Mga kinukulam dito konting hampas lang ng albularyo ok na hehe, mga pari sa Vatican pa lessons lessons pa. :P

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ganun din ako....kapag nalasing..:lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik - sa Catholics may exorcism rites pa yata yan.

some Christian groups though believe that all forms of misery (including sickness, poverty, etc) is actually a bondage with evil spirits (not just the Exorcist type).

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    some Christian groups though believe that all forms of misery (including sickness, poverty, etc) is actually a bondage with evil spirits (not just the Exorcist type).
    Does Scientology ring a bell ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Actual Russian Exorcism WITH LIVE AUDIO!