New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    laid-back nga mga taga-up... sister ko ganun eh... pero magaling naman talaga kayo eh...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Matalino =/= Magaling. Pero marami ngang magaling dahil matalino.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Heretic Guest
    When I went to Ateneo years ago, they had this "give you another chance" system. The admin made a breakdown of your scores in Science, Filipino, Math and English.

I got a "good" in English, "very good" in Science and Filipino but had a "poor" rating in Math. As a result, I was admitted in Ateneo but I had to take an "extra" Math class called "Basic Algebra." Some of my Cebuano blockmates did well in Math but fared poorly in Filipino and had to take an extra "Basic Filipino" class.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    when i took the exam sa ateneo, la ako masagot na tama, puro mathematics equation, surely i flunk, but i dont plan to study there anyway, but i believe its a good prestigious school

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    "give you another chance" system? how will you know your scores? sa acceptance letter ba?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pagkaalam ko sa orsem eh... parang dun yun ratings mo... pero not the exact score... bakit mo gusto malaman?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Naiintriga ako sa "give you another chance" system. Baka naman kukuha pa ako ng basic algebra or something. Haha

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Just like UP... their graduates are intelligent because their students are already picked as the best before they start.
    No, no, the best go to UP. Those short of best, well, scatter around. LOL. Joke ito ha. Back in freshie days we would always have school wars. It was fun. But I've learned it's unfair. It's not where you go to school that defines you, it's what do. (It's a Batman line )

Ang hirap kaya ng ACET. Mas mahirap sa UPCAT. Always wanted to go to Ateneo, but the choices offered were these: UP and a car or ADMU.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ito i-share ko lang. isang school lang ako nag-apply. ADMU lang. it's either pumasa ako o maging farmer na lang sa province namin. luckily nakapasa naman sa ACET. natatawa ako pag naaalala ko yung desisyon ko na yun. grabe ang self-confidence ko na makakapasa ako.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    There's something to that. Pansin ko nga na ang mga pinsan ko na taga Ateneo, mas confident, mas... centered kaysa mga ibang tao.

Of course, yung mga galing La Salle, mas dissatisfied sa sarili nilang kakayahan, so they fight tooth and nail for their success. :D

Ako, taga UP... what did it teach us? Puros mga laid-back kami... :lol: Peace, maaaaaan...
    i feel obliged to defend my alma mater (DLSU) but ayus lang hehe...

it really depends on the course you are applying, some colleges are better in a particular course lang talaga so yung requirements ng choice mu dun magdedepend, for example:sa IE, UP lang naman katapat namin, IE ng ADMU low quality

i worked my ass off on that course kasi and no IE will tell you na walk in the park lang yun, need proof? females are inherently more hardworking and intelligent than males, female to male ratio in class: 1st-2nd yr-5:5; 3rd yr-7:3; 4th yr-8:2; grad day-9:1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
ACET Results