New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Here's something I got from a friend:

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

Not saying it's true. Did see a documentary on Discovery/TLC about why the plane disintegrated. Can't say the footage here is real, as anything on the Internet these days are dubious.

Still, could be an interesting topic of discussion.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice! curious na rin me hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    "it is very fortunate for the leaders that the masses dont think."
    -adolf hitler...

kaya kung may conspiracy theory na lumalabas, chances are totoo daw yun... kasi nga hindi porke't hindi mo maisip eh wala ng gagawa nun... haaaay... conspiracy mode nanaman ako...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    add ko lang... CIA vs Phil government ang war sa mindanao... maling tao yun nagkatirahan... insider story yan, kasi naikwento lang sa akin sa isang closed room. CIA din daw may gawa nun feb14 bombings... pero hindi kasalanan ng US govt. hindi nila alam na tao nila yun... gusto na ata lumabas nun CIA sa cover niya...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just love CT's....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sort of makes you think...doesn't it?

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    I think the only big question for the 9/11 conspiracy is: "WHY?" FOR WHAT??

Why should its own government agency destroy its own country, lose trillions of dollars and kill three thousand of its own citizens when during this time, the US was in the middle of recession, bearish stock market that plunged record low and with a newly-elected president? If anyone in the proper (or wrong) frame of mind would do something like this to a country, they should be EXECUTED RIGHT AWAY REGARDLESS WHAT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoc95
    I think the only big question for the 9/11 conspiracy is: "WHY?" FOR WHAT??

Why should its own government agency destroy its own country, lose trillions of dollars and kill three thousand of its own citizens when during this time, the US was in the middle of recession, bearish stock market that plunged record low and with a newly-elected president? If anyone in the proper (or wrong) frame of mind would do something like this to a country, they should be EXECUTED RIGHT AWAY REGARDLESS WHAT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE.
    Easy. So that they have an excuse to invade other sovereign countries (*ahem*Iraq*ahem*) under the "War on Terror" banner.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at para may mapagusapan tayo d2 hehehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
9/11 Conspiracy Theory [Merged]