New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Out of respect for the dead, I won't bash the victims. But for those other kids like them still alive........ I say, "Use your brain for once or else you'll end up like the 5."

I see many like them every Friday night driving the hottest cars. And no, they're not all white. Count in a lot of Hispanics and blacks as well as a few Asians.

Add: Our neighbor's kid has a 2006 STi and hangs around with the fast crowd. Hopefully he gets wind of this news. He's been tearing up the main road in our neighborhood which has a speed limit of 40 mph.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 28th, 2008 at 08:19 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    its all good, since the Oak tree won!

anywayz, I'm pretty sure that theres going to be a bunch of Lawsuits in between the victims families and the Airfield owner and the private subdivision (which has no security gates) that is also within the airfield's property. also, its really sad and disturbing that this kind of "freak" accident claimed 4 innocent lives (the passengers). but then I think that the driver of that M5 is a douchebag for killing his friends, and himself.

yes it was an accident, but that accident could have been avoided. and what the driver did was plain stupid.

mga puti nga naman oh... masyadong mataas testosterone levels kaya "extreme". tsk tsk tsk.. (and yes, white people are crazy.. I have too many white friends that are like that.)

aite, peace.
    KBR, barkada mo ba anak ni Hulk Hogan?

Diba sobra hilig sya sa Supra?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^^yung anak ni Hogan, nasa Supraforums yun. may yellow mk4 ata sya na modified at naaksidente din.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Score:

Oak Tree 1 BMW M5 0

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT....

I guess the father of the kid who I mentioned had an Sti (and speeding in our neighborhood) took action. That kid doesn't drive an STi anymore. He now drives a bone stock Scion tC.

I've been wondering why it's been quiet lately. The kid's friends still drop by though. One of them has an SRT4 (Neon-based). There's no mistaking that loud exhaust.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 29th, 2008 at 06:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I am certain that some of us have threaded the borderline one time or another during our younger days.... And obviously, we didn't 'fell off the cliff' since we're still here discussing things in this forum....

There's no second chance for those kids to change their outlook in life. RIP.

5202:threadmil:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    KBR, barkada mo ba anak ni Hulk Hogan?

Diba sobra hilig sya sa Supra?

hey bro, hindi ko ka-barkada si Nick, pero nakikita at nakakausap ko siya sa SupraForums.com (specially on his build thread *on the green MKIV supra*). and yes, na aksidente din siya (and he's lucky to be alive!). pero nowadays, hindi ko na siya nakikita sa SupraForums.. baka napahiya siguro.

aite, peace.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    hey bro, hindi ko ka-barkada si Nick, pero nakikita at nakakausap ko siya sa SupraForums.com (specially on his build thread *on the green MKIV supra*). and yes, na aksidente din siya (and he's lucky to be alive!). pero nowadays, hindi ko na siya nakikita sa SupraForums.. baka napahiya siguro.

aite, peace.
    i thought he had a yellow supra(the one he crashed)was it green before or hes got another supra build?
    speaking of supra's..i just went to the chicago world of wheels and was surprised that one of my freinds supra was in there too.

supra on the far right was the one in the show.expy on the far left is mine

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i've seen the yellow supra. i'm not sure kung kanya yun green na supra. sa friend nya yata yun.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    How Pity.. I feel sorry for the parents. There's no one to blame here but the kids..It's their choice it's their decision but unfortunately they didn't choose the right route to take. So sad.

:rip: :pope:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
5 dead after an '08 BMW M5 went airborn & crashes to an Oak tree.