New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Was with a person yesterday who is an avid runner. He even has a trainer and all and runs with the likes of Pia Cayetano and JAZA. Now, apparently they have egroups and blogs online where we can get the scheds on different runs. There are some din pala this weekend and the saturdays after that.

Am not sure when the UP Diliman one is but I heard it is soon and is basically around the academic oval. around 2.2k I believe is one round.

I haven't had time to check the egroup as I was invited yesterday. However he also said there are children actively participating too. Some as young as 8 who have been identified as the next generation of competitors. Pero tayo fun lang muna.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    For those interested there is the UP Rundezvous this weekend. Sunday.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Finished well for the 5k at the Philippine International Marathon for Pasig River. Contemplating moving up to 10k next if it won't affect my football.

There are lots of running events and even egroups in the internet to keep one motivated.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Finished well for the 5k at the Philippine International Marathon for Pasig River. Contemplating moving up to 10k next if it won't affect my football.

There are lots of running events and even egroups in the internet to keep one motivated.

also ran the 10k at the pse bull run kaso di aku nakaregister, did 52min for the 10k. i used to do sub 50 but stopped running kasi for more than 2mos puro bike kasi aku lately

i supported my girlfriend last sun at the pasig marathon, she did 4hr40min for the 42k, yikes she bested my time last year by 10min!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    http://manilametroevent.blogspot.com...08-photos.html

Someone's blog post about the Pasig River Run

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
3k fun run at the Fort anyone?